Its as Easy as EZLynx
March 15, 2018
Its as Easy as EZLynx
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with EZLynx Agency Management
We use EzLynx as our main agency management system to keep all our clients' information and documents stored. Every department in our agency uses EZLynx. EZLynx addresses many of our needs from policy and document management to accounting and billing. One of the bigger problems EzLynx solves is the commission payout. Our prior system was archaic and required quite a few man-hours to process commissions.
- EZLnyx has an integrated rater which is especially nice when insureds call and ask us to requote a policy renewal.
- Downloading from carriers is easy and a snap.
- Commission payout system is the easiest I've seen with any management system.
- The integrated homeowner rater is weak and takes too much time to put in the info.
- None of the raters that we use, QuoteRush and Applied Rater, offer exporting capability to EZLynx.
- Can be a little costly if start adding all the capabilities.
- Unfortunately, I can't tell yet on this as I've only had EZLynx for 4 months now but from what I can see is that I will be saving tons of man hours on processing commissions.
- I'm able to get more intuitive reporting which is a huge plus for marketing.
- The inept integrated homeowner rater is just so bad we've given up on it which means I've had to spend extra dollars on a homeowner rater.
- QQ Evolution
While QQ Evolution was a very good agency management platform its time was coming to an end because of the lack of portability. Which is one of the reasons why we made the switch over to EZLynx. The other issue with QQ Evolution was the massive amount of time needed to do end of the month commissions. EZLynx has solved this problem with their much simpler and easier to use commission interface.
EZLynx seems to be well suited for any size insurance agency. The capabilities seem to be endless with the only caveat being the integrated homeowner rating system. EZLynx fits all the categories that a management system should fit for any size insurance agency. About the only scenario I can think of that EZLynx would not be appropriate would be doing the financial books for an agency, but than again, what agency management does.