Overall Satisfaction with Financial Edge NXT
Our staff uses NXT on a constant basis to keep up to date on the budget vs. actuals. No more waiting for monthly reports!
- Versatility to be used on any device anywhere
- Sleek design that's easy on the eyes
- Robust enough to view summary information as well as drill down to details
- Needs a bit more performance in speed to load information
- Less time spent compiling reports for department managers
- Less time spent on data entry utilizing import capabilities
- Operational efficiency
- Improved insight into your organization's performance
- Increased scalability due to cloud deployment
- Reduced IT expenditure due to cloud deployment
Financial Edge NXT has helped us achieve what we were wanting to get out of it. We have improved our overall timeliness of reporting with the ability of budget managers to see their accounts in real time. We've also been able to reduce the stress on our IT department with the cloud environment by not having to service and maintain additional servers.
At this time. Financial Edge NXT is the only Blackbaud product that we use. I'm sure at some point in the future, we will take a look at utilizing some of their other products, but at this time, we just aren't ready.
If you run a tight budget, which almost includes everyone, then Financial Edge NXT is for you. Department managers are able to view how they are doing at any time without having to request a report from finance or accounting and understand what they are looking at without much training at all.
Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT Feature Ratings
Using Financial Edge NXT
Ministry staff utilizing professional expense accounts for appointments with congregational members as well as budgets for events and community gatherings.
1 - With being hosted in the cloud, we have no need to staff an in-house support person on an on-going basis. The Blackbaud support team is our only resource and they serve us well.
- Visibility for ministry staff to know how much funds they have available to use.
- Fixed asset management.
- Board reporting.
- Tracking construction costs for major projects with the use of account and project code combinations.