Great value for project managementhttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementFlowUnspecified7.7111012018-12-13T23:23:10.634Z
December 13, 2018
Great value for project management
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Flow
Currently only used by our department. We've tried a variety of PM tools to try to find the right fit for us and Flow is a strong contender. It allows us to consolidate our project info and responsibilities among our Marketing and Communications departments. The dashboard view is a big help in conducting production meetings to make sure everyone is aware of responsibilities and deadlines.
- Design: very easy to discern what is important at a glance. The UX just works; it's very well thought out.
- Ease of use: onboarding was a breeze. Was up and running in less than an hour.
- Support: in-app support is great, nice website too to find exactly the solutions we needed.
- Would like to have request forms added to the workflow. We have to do those manually then add to the project.
- Would love to have the ability to route proofs to external users for feedback and keep the reviews in the project
- As the price is very low comparative to other similar software, it's an amazing value for what you get.
- Everyone seems to enjoy the ease of use, so buy in was high from the beginning
- The consolidation of our work as a whole has made Flow one of our top PM choices
Asana and Freedcamp are similar, but I feel Flow is easier to hit the ground running with. Add a strong mobile component (apps) and great customer support I feel they are doing PM software the right way. However, Asana is huge and constantly adding features, so over time the big players may easily address their pain points. There are so many similar programs like this now.
This seems to be a great fit for small teams as the at-a-glance approach works wonders for breaking up the vast amount of projects. You can add subtasks as well to keep the high-level folders at a minimum. Not sure how well it will do in an asset-heavy (i.e. agency) setting. Need to test that functionality more.