Overall Satisfaction with Flow
We use Flow for our entire organization. It allows us to manage projects across departments. As we have lots of recurring events, we can set those up as projects and copy them for use at a different time
- The “catch up” tab is especially helpful for staying up to date with all the projects you are part of.
- Being able to overview all of the projects and their status within a team helps give our top-level leaders a snapshot of where we are at any given moment.
- The lack of sharing ability outside of your organization, if you work with volunteers this really limits how you can work with diverse teams.
- The UI is not always the most intuitive. While they have been making improvements, there are times that I find myself searching help documents more often than I have another project management systems.
- Our biggest issue prior to flow was scrambling at the last minute to meet a project deadline. Flow has helped us manage tasks towards a deadline to execute more successful events and projects.
- Since Flow is being used across our entire organization, the speed at which we can collaborate cross-departmentally has increased. This is especially true of our communication and collaboration with our Marketing team.
- Flow has allowed our leadership team to be able to see the progress of a project at any time just by looking at that projects dashboard. This has both given them confidence as well as let them know when they need to intervene.
Flow works well for small teams with few projects that need to be managed. It does not work well if you have a large organization with many members who need to collaborate. It does not work at all for an organization that has volunteers who need limited access, as every user has to be a paid user.