FormAssembly saves TIME!
Updated February 04, 2015
FormAssembly saves TIME!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with FormAssembly
FormAssembly is used to create applications, surveys, and RSVP forms for events to name a few. It helps keep our data clean and connected since everything connects back to Salesforce. It addresses needs that the whole organization has but is managed by one team.
- Performs look ups that connect to our Salesforce instance to avoid duplicate records
- Connects data back to Salesforce and creates an error log in case the submissions need to be reviewed
- Can perform multiple functions in one form such as, look up a contact or create a contact, connect him/her to a campaign, create an attachment for the contact record or connect to any other custom object using the Connectors
- FormAssembly Support is reliable
- When I using the Log to review any errors I wish there was an easier way to navigate it such as (1) more responses visible on the screen, and (2) when a response is resent, it appears again at the first page and the initial submission moves down one (you need to have done this in order to understand). If the submissions had date/times next to them for initial submission and each resend, that would be super helpful
- I'm having a hard time locating which version of FormAssembly I'm on and determining the modules that we own. I wish that was more obvious.
- FormAssembly Support is great but sometimes a customer service number can do wonders. I think that's something to consider.
- It saves TIME! I don't have a metric for the amount of hours it has saved organization-wide but, it's a lot. I personally, spend a lot of time on the creation and QA of each form so, my co-workers have a great end-product and our members have a great user experience. They don't have to track responses in an excel sheet and hope that one day, they'll have time to input all the data into Salesforce. All the data is in Salesforce to begin with and that means, they can report on it whenever they need to.
- The time that we save also increases employee efficiency because that time and attention can be devoted to other tasks.
- We use FormAssembly for surveys/polls, so this gives us data to support any decisions that we make.
I don't have experience using any other application that has the same/similar functionality.
My particular experience is with FormAssembly and Salesforce and for anyone that is already using Salesforce, I'd say the key question is, "Does this data need to be in Salesforce?" and the answer is always - Yes! for us and I think most organizations would agree. It makes the process of capturing responses and having them in Salesforce seamless.