Four Winds Interactive offers kiosk management
April 23, 2020

Four Winds Interactive offers kiosk management

Ashley Pauls | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Four Winds Interactive

I use the Four Winds Interactive "Content Manager Desktop" to manage the kiosk in our building. This kiosk is available to visitors at our building and contains building maps, information about our organization, and a rotating selection of slides to advertise our events and programs. The Content Manager Desktop enables me to update the kiosk, arrange slides, etc.
  • You can create an elaborate kiosk design with a variety of features
  • Allows us to be connected to the larger university kiosk system
  • I can update the kiosk from my desktop without going downstairs to the actual kiosk
  • There is a big learning curve - the program is complex and not the easiest to learn
  • Works great once you know what you're doing, but can be tricky to operate
  • Works better than our old kiosk system
  • Helped us modernize the look of our kiosk
It works well for our kiosk purposes, but again, is a little complex for those who may not be as comfortable/experienced with technology.

Do you think Four Winds Interactive delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Four Winds Interactive's feature set?

Did Four Winds Interactive live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Four Winds Interactive go as expected?

Would you buy Four Winds Interactive again?

If you want to create an elaborate, multi-leveled kiosk for your organization, Four Winds Interactive Content Manager Desktop can definitely do that for you. Just know going in that it's not the easiest to operate, and definitely devote time to training. Definitely have a couple of people go through this training, so it's not just one person in your organization that can operate Four Winds.