Wrike Reviews

Alisha Aschmann | TrustRadius Reviewer
Wrike is mainly used in our Marketing Department but recently other departments have started adopting usage more often as they have seen how successful it has been for our department. Wrike solves many problems by keeping us on track, helps keep projects and other tasks from "falling through the cracks" and keeps important details and information at our fingertips. Instead of searching through hundreds of emails, a folder, project, or task will have all the information and the related emails in one place making finding things simpler. Wrike also eliminates the handwritten "To Do" list with the inclusion of the daily My To Do feature.
  • Creating forms and collaborating with bitly to access forms from anywhere.
  • Email integration.
  • Dashboards to track progress of anything at a glance.
  • Task prioritization. While there is currently a "high importance" option, there should be levels of priority including High, Medium, and low level priorities.
  • More customizable features including backgrounds, etc.
  • Ability to add an email address that is a shared group as opposed to limiting to just one person.
My department handles online reviews. With 32 stores, we're getting, on average, about 50 reviews a day. Negative reviews need to be responded to within 24 hours. Sometimes additional information is needed from a particular store prior to replying. The review is held in the Reviews folder corresponding to its platform. Responses are tracked through email and added to the task. Once the review is complete, the task is marked complete. By tracking this way, we're able to run reports based on the review type/location as well as go back to locate the details should we need to at a later date. We also use Wrike to write our monthly newsletter. As details come in through the month, they're added to the task and once the articles are written, each subject is inserted into the newsletter program, and marked complete.

I feel like Wrike can be utilized in every aspect of business. I don't see where it would be less appropriate. However, it does take time to set up and convince employees to use the program in their day to day activities. People who are limited on time may struggle at first.
The support from Wrike's engineers, customer service, and sales rep is fantastic. Questions are answered, problems are resolved, and feedback is greatly valued. Any feedback given is translated to the engineers and has been used to upgrade the system. There is never any push back or excuses. They offer solutions which is fantastic! My only complaint is sometimes it takes a bit of time and back and forth to have questions/issues resolved.
Read Alisha Aschmann's full review
Stephanie A. Wilson, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Georiga O'Keeffe Museum uses Wrike throughout the organization. Some departments have been using Wrike for years, while others have been driven to use (and appreciate) Wrike by the COVID-19 pandemic and working from home. As the primary administrator for Wrike for the O'Keeffe, I have worked with departments across the O'Keeffe - from Collections and Interpretation to Advancement and Communications - to suit varying needs. Over the years, Wrike has helped to consolidate work. Teams now use Wrike to generate recurring meeting agendas and shared notes. Wrike centralizes communications on projects and works seamlessly with Dropbox, where shared files are maintained. Most significantly, Wrike Blueprints have helped us to identify repeatable workflows, so we don't have to waste time and effort remembering the same sequence of tasks over and over again. It's awesome!
  • Wrike is a robust tool - so it can be tailored to suit your team's need.
  • Wrike's customer service is topnotch! Their team responds within 24 hours and is always excited to teach me new and more efficient ways to benefit my team.
  • Wrike is constantly innovating. Their product team really does take customer feedback into account and rolls out updated tools with quick instructions for immediate use.
  • Wrike's Blueprints are my absolute favorite! I have been able to simplify so many workflows and projects by identifying and documenting repeatable sequences of tasks, saving me mental load and sleep! I love not waking up in the middle of the night because I forgot a task!
  • Wrike's Dashboards are a game-changer. I don't have to hunt through folders and projects to figure out what is expected of me from day to day - my dashboard tells me everything I need! Recently, I project managed the O'Keeffe's reopening to the public after closing due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. My Reopening Dashboard gave me a quick status check on the many tasks the O'Keeffe's COVID-19 Taskforce was working on to get the Museum back open.
  • Wrike is so robust that it can be overwhelming for new users and teams.
  • The flexibility of Wrike really requires a system champion. Someone who will define folder structures, workflows, and general use for teams. Without a person making those decision, I've seen teams opt to ignore the tool rather than try to figure out how everyone else on the team is using it.
  • Like any new tool, Wrike is a workflow disrupter. I think Wrike could do a better job managing expectations with new teams. I've watched a lot of team members get frustrated because the learning curve is much higher than they thought. People think the tool will fix underlying communications problems, but they don't always get that they get what the put into it, causing unnecessary aggravation for users.
  • Wrike requires regular trainings by an organization's administrators. I was brought on at the O'Keeffe because after 3 years of attempted use, there was no system champion defining use and driving buy-in. I think Wrike does a great job at ongoing customer support, but I think Wrike could be more clear during initial set up about the need for an "on-site" expert.
  • I have found that user buy-in can get bogged down by jargon, the difference between a "task," "project," and "folder." I think there's an opportunity for Wrike to do more specific overall project management training for new sign ups.
I love Wrike! While Wrike's robustness can make it difficult to initially dive into, it is precisely why I love it. As an art museum, our project management system needs to bridge team communications with our collections management systems, Vernon and ArchivesSpace. The O'Keeffe uses Wrike to define, document, and track acquisitions, loans, exhibition installations, grant management, and staff, intern, and research fellow onboarding. We have Wrike tasks that prompt action in our other systems.

Where my team sometimes struggles is actually with the terminology of "tasks" and overall jargon (the difference between folders and projects). Some things are more documented meeting notes rather than specific tasks. I've created a custom workflow to help mitigate this. Adopting Wrike and working through the learning curve is the biggest hurdle I've observed.
Wrike's customer support is top-notch! There are so many ways to get answers from Wrike - from their blog, videos online, community forum, contacting customer support. Whatever way you choose, you'll have an answer within 24 hours, often within just a few hours. I love my customer success manager because she meets with me via Zoom every quarter to show me new product updates, tips and tricks, and talk through any issues or wishes I have with the system. She then provides me with regular status updates on product suggestions I've made. It's awesome!
Read Stephanie A. Wilson, MBA's full review
December 02, 2020
Adam Bostrom | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Wrike in our graphic design, marketing and sales departments. It has streamlined our design process, allowing the designers to send proofs to our customers and collaborate through the proofing tool. This has reduced the amount of miscommunication that took place in our previous process of sending the proof to the sales person who would then send it to the customer. The customer would then respond to the sales person with changes that would be relayed back to the designer. It has increased our productivity and the speed at which we can get jobs done. We also use this in our marketing department for internal approvals on marketing campaigns, which has kept us organized and on task.
  • Keeps our campaigns organized
  • Speeds up the approval process
  • Easy collaboration tool
  • Notification emails would be better if they were branded with our own email address
  • Needs more instruction for the person using the proofing tool
Wrike is perfect for collaborating with internal projects. It allows automation when a task has been approved. It does not allow automation if the task is approved by a guest reviewer, though, which would be very useful.
They are quick to respond and they look at their product feature requests often and implement them on a regular basis.
Read Adam Bostrom's full review
Fernanda Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is currently used by our client services team to manage account tasks and have high-level reporting dashboards for our management team to review at a glance. We also use it to request specific tasks across other departments such as our data team and our analytics team.
  • The ability to create custom dashboards makes it very easy to see the status of your tasks at a glance.
  • It's great that you have the ability to not only assign people to tasks, but also to tag them in comments for easy follow-up, keeping everything in one place. No need for unnecessary emails!
  • I love that you can create individual work spaces and projects within those spaces, with the option to create automatic tasks for specific types of projects, so every time a new project is created, the same type of tasks are automatically created.
  • I'd like some additional options for filtering or organising my inbox based on topics, project, assignees, etc.
Has a lot of very useful features, but it does require trainings to be able to use it properly.
Their support team was amazing in helping our company set up Wrike to suit our needs, walked us through the entire process step by step, and even led a training for our end users.
Read Fernanda Price's full review
Sherrie Besecker | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have about 1200 users in Wrike, and use this across several domains. We primarily use this as our collaborative work management tool. Additional uses are Project Tracking, Resource Management, Proofing, Intake processes - and general project management. Wrike is used seamlessly across many offices, when cross-sharing data and resources is relevant.
  • Communication and Track organization across the project steps.
  • Reporting, dashboards and multiple ways to output data to relevant parties.
  • Customizable and configurable as each office has different requirements for overall setup and processes.
  • Improve communication on new features and updates available.
Really allows our users to manage both the day to day activities - as well as being able to see high level data - for resourcing, or overall program management for internal and external stakeholders.
Not only do they respond and generally resolve issues within a few hours for most issues, they also involve us as part of product feedback and inform us on product roadmap conversations to take their customers' thoughts into consideration for anything new they roll out. Knowing that we have a stake in how the product works and how it can work better for our company is a unique opportunity and partnership.
Read Sherrie Besecker's full review
Caitlin Jascewsky | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Wrike to manage our marketing team's tasking, plan our content calendar, and edit creative. It is great because we can invite collaborative users to review pieces as needed without them needing to be full system users.
  • Supports a virtual team during COVID-19.
  • Facilitates a collaborative editing process when designing creative pieces.
  • Manages an organized approval workflow.
  • Visually demonstrates workloads and task priorities.
  • I wish it was a bit faster when downloading large files for editing.
Wrike has been a lifesaver during the pandemic. It was excellent while we worked in our office, but since shifting to work from home temporarily, it has been foundational. Also, the comparative view for side-by-side editing is a great new addition!
Support has been used sparingly but they are always helpful and responsive.
Read Caitlin Jascewsky's full review
Allison Stefaniuk | TrustRadius Reviewer
Wrike is being used as our primary project management software. We use it to manage client implementations and utilize the reports and dashboards to track and measure KPIs. It's being used across our entire organization; we have over 700 users in Wrike. It addresses the need for transparency across projects and departments. The communication functions within Wrike are fantastic, and our users love how easy they are to use and learn.
  • Communication within projects and tasks
  • Organization options of projects and tasks
  • Reporting and dashboard options
  • Customer service and support
  • Built-in help centers and documentation
  • Improved load times for accounts with large amounts of data
Wrike is great for managing any project, no matter the size. Creating tasks, due dates, rearranging, and adding dependencies is super easy. Managing projects across one team or many teams, it doesn't matter. Wrike makes it so easy to collaborate.

Wrike is less suited for those who may experience resistance to learn how to use a new tool from users.
Amazing support. The support center is prompt and thorough every time no matter the day or time. We appreciate their willingness to work with all users in our company and resolve our questions immediately. We have a dedicated CSM who is transparent and shares updates with us. She attends our subject matter expert internal group and our governance group to listen and give us support.
Read Allison Stefaniuk's full review
Zacheray Long | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our marketing department uses Wrike to ingest and track all requests. We have a project flow using a Wrike template for each type of project. With Wrike, we're able to track projects, bring in stakeholders, perform progress reviews, formalize deployment across channels, and then archive the entire process. We can go back and find anything we've done in the past in a 100% centralized fashion.
  • The search engine is incredibly robust and fast.
  • Review functions are pleasant and easy to use.
  • It helps keep me organized with multiple ways to categorize my tasks.
  • It makes me feel accomplished by displaying everything I've gotten done.
  • Responsiveness of both web and desktop versions doesn't run as fast as I think, leaving me to wait on loading screens.
  • If a user fails to tag someone, they aren't warned and messages often go unnoticed.
  • When I star just a subtask, it doesn't show up in my starred tab. I have to star a cover page or it doesn't work.
It's great for large companies that have trouble organizing themselves into a simple "request > processing" pipeline. It's less optimal for all our vendors who have their own platforms, such as frame.io. They don't want to leave their native environments.
The few times I contacted Wrike, I received support right away. I believe two times were due to desktop app unresponsiveness, and we were able to solve the issue.
Read Zacheray Long's full review
August 24, 2020
Briana Schepper | TrustRadius Reviewer
Wrike is being used company-wide and is heavily used in marketing for file review, project tracking, and prioritizing. It addresses the problem of keeping track of ideas while also providing statuses and a place to collaborate on files for committed projects.
  • Project workflows offer quick views into the status of an item.
  • Adding dependencies eases linear project thinking and anticipates when an item can be worked on.
  • The unread style of the inbox while also having a preview of comments makes skimming for priority easier.
  • It would be nice to have the dashboard folder pickup have an "exclude this folder" option.
Great for file commenting and keeping track of them as a creator to "resolve" as you go and not miss something. It is also great to provide structure to larger projects and keep track of those involved.
Lots of helpful videos and easy ways to get in contact/provide feedback.
Read Briana Schepper's full review
August 11, 2020
Briana Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
To my knowledge, it's currently being used by our Communications department. It has allowed for quick, direct interactions regarding projects and scheduling. We use it for our daily tasks, like writing copy and delivering it to project managers and superiors. We also use Wrike to view quarterly budgets and planning.
  • Communication
  • Meeting deadlines
  • Functionality
  • Navigation could be made simpler
  • Changing task status
  • Projects occasionally disappear if self-made
I think it's really great for individuals who struggle to meet deadlines. I also enjoy the feature that allows you to exclude or include weekends. It's definitely well suited for communications and coding positions. It definitely does not replace communications that happen over email, so I do wish that the inbox feature resembled that a bit more, or had a way to link communications across platforms, just so that individuals don't miss certain tasks or memos.
I don't think we've had any glaring problems to my knowledge, just user information updates and communications between our team and Wrike has always been clear
Read Briana Johnson's full review
October 28, 2020
Henry Evans | TrustRadius Reviewer
Wrike is used across our organization for project management. It addresses communication gaps when using email and puts everything into one place which makes tracking of conversations way easier than before. Also Wrike allows us to get buy-in from other departments by simply "@" different people in a Wrike comment.
  • Sharing amongst team members
  • Overall visibility
  • Security
  • Not needing to use email!
  • Hard to navigate
  • Multiple levels makes it hard to understand
  • Finding things usually results in just doing a search
  • Moving tasks into new areas is cumbersome
For remote team project management, Wrike is a good system, but you need an internal champion to get your end-users over the hurdle of the initial adoption. We had one person on our team who had used it before and she helped us get it installed and deployed for our entire team. If you're in different offices, Wrike is ideal.
Need phone support but don't have it that I've seen anyway...
Read Henry Evans's full review
October 31, 2020
We are a digital marketing agency which serves to big clients of very different backgrounds so we needed a tool for the organization, coordination and tracking of projects which may have dozens of different tasks and subtasks performed by many departments at once. Wrike has proven to be an excellent tool for those purposes because it allows us to map the process for whole projects, classify its different aspects, tag team members, share documents, give feedback and track how much time is used across different tasks.
  • Ease of use and setting.
  • Allows clear communication and collaboration between teams.
  • Great search engine.
  • Tracking of productivity.
  • Alarms for back-logged tasks and useful notification system.
  • If not well configured, the notifications may be very excessive.
  • It doesn't let you know how much storage it has until you're very near the limit point.
  • Ocassional lag.
Wrike is well suited for any company who depends a lot on collaboration among different teams, especially if you're working remotely.
Its value is more perceived with those clients or project with multiple goals, sub-projects and set of tasks, because Wrike helps you organize the whole thing with ease, know what's being done at any time, how much time is spent on any task and everything with a set of communication skills, notifications and file-sharing tools.
I don't have any direct experience of customer support with the Wrike stuff but I've herd from my superiors that the Wrike folks have been very supportive, especially during the first months of use, so we could get the most out of this tool. I haven't had any technical or administrative issue with Wrike so far.
October 30, 2020
We use Wrike to manage operations and administrative projects. It also is how we initiate requests for case note reviews and track outgoing deliverables. It is used across the organization but only administrative/supervisor staff have accounts.
  • Creating databases of project completion.
  • Providing visibility across departments.
  • Centralize projects.
  • Could improve ability to search all parts of the database.
  • Needs more form/request options and flow.
  • Providing a free view-only user option.
Project Management is excellent. Less useful when attempting to communicate back and forth between non-users.
I have received speedy responses to problems, however requests for features is slow to see results or response.
October 30, 2020
Wrike is used throughout our organization in order to successfully collaborate on tasks and projects that are either departmental or inter-departmental. By being able to set dates for completion as well as assign sub-tasks to either individuals or groups, Wrike has made the project management process a lot more streamlined.
  • Assigning tasks and subtasks to the correct parties.
  • Assigning due dates to stay on task.
  • Keeping track of what we have accomplished throughout the year.
  • Being able to "at mention" someone within the body of the project or task and not just in notes.
Very well suited for companies that utilize remote workers to keep everyone on task. Wrike would even work well for an individual who wants to make sure everything is being done and to also track their own progress, especially when working on multiple tasks or projects. I can't think of where Wrike would not be appropriate.
Not only does Wrike provide excellent customer service for technical support, but they also email helpful hints as well as have webinars that are extremely helpful in teaching the various features available in Wrike so as to be able to improve customer experience. Having various ways to showcase their features is important.
October 30, 2020
Right now Wrike is being used exclusively by the creative department to manage requests and projects from team across the entire company. We would love for other teams to purchase Wrike so they can have a more well-rounded experience and truly understand how much content we are working on each week.
  • Dashboards help me see what work needs my attention.
  • Inbox keeps me up to date on comments and feedback.
  • Stream allows me to see all my work chronologically.
  • Love the fact that there's a desktop app and not just a browser experience.
  • Dashboards doesn't automatically sort by due date.
  • I get a LOT of email.
Wrike is well suited for the functions of the creative team as we have a huge number of requests to manage and a whole team to manage who is working on what. Getting feedback on all these projects and staying organized is the most important thing for our team. Other stakeholders or teams are able to see what we're working on, and I'm not entirely sure how it would help teams outside of the creative field.
Our project manager takes issue with this far more than I do but she says it was very helpful and allowed her to build our team and functions out.
October 30, 2020
I'm a graphic designer in the creative team. The entire creative team uses Wrike on the daily basis to review assets. It's super helpful because we're able to manage all of our tasks in Wrike. With that being said, assign to designer, receiving copy, and uploading assets for review. It's a great platform to communication with other team members and review large assets.
  • Status of the task.
  • Clear dashboard.
  • Dependency of tasks.
  • Overdue tasks are not in the order by urgency.
  • When you select "highest importance" it gets lost because icon is so tiny on the top. If there's a way for other team members to visually see that it's highest priority, then that'd be great.
  • When a task is over due, it's not as visible.
  • Trouble with uploading large file.
When designers need to review assets with the art director or creative director. It's great to communicate on Wrike or leave comments on the file.

Wrike isn't compatible with Adobe program so when designers have to edit changes, they'll have to open in the design program and make changes from there.
Because Wrike is constantly updating new features. I can feel that the team really cares about the users.
October 29, 2020
Wrike is used across our whole organization. We use it to track our client work, keep track of internal documents, and for HR practices. We also utilize the time tracking feature for contractors. Our motto is "everything in Wrike" and this ensures we will be able to track everything we need to keep our business running.
  • Dashboards are helpful in reviewing the statuses of certain tasks.
  • Using Zapier connections helps us to customize our Wrike experience to the needs of our business.
  • Task dependencies are very easy to create and help push projects along.
  • The desktop app can crash a lot sometimes causing notifications not to work properly.
  • New feature rollouts could be announced more frequently. Usually I will log in and find something has changed and won't have known there was going to be an update.
  • I wish there was a way to share comments from one task to the way you can quote a comment from a user within the same task.
Wrike is great for teams managing a lot of projects, especially email projects. It also works well for projects that integrate together since you can make tasks from different projects dependent on one another. I can't think of a scenario where it wouldn't be appropriate to use Wrike. Even the request forms are customizable, so you can have everything from maintenance requests to time-off requests take place within Wrike.
We have a dedicated Wrike specialist who is very responsive to our questions and provides us with updates in a timely fashion.
October 14, 2020
It is used across the whole organization for process management. We are an advertising company that serves clients nationwide focused on print and static digital advertising. We build our artwork and manage it through the creative-to-print process in Wrike. Once we have an advertising plan for a client, we insert it into Wrike and each department is alerted and begins work on their part of the process. It really solved the communication lag between departments and optimized the amount of time that account staff were going back and forth and chasing things down from different people, everything is now in one place and everyone has visibility into what's happening at each level.
  • Visibility into workflow and process
  • Timeline management and scheduling/due dates
  • PDF editor
  • Any sort of monetary or number roll up reporting
  • Setup and duplicating/starting new tasks
  • Projecting future tasks based on ones being completed
Wrike works for every part of our business. We've encouraged other businesses similar to ours to also use it and shown them how ours is set up.

It is well suited for a dynamic process where many different people are interacting with a product throughout its development. Specifically, it's good when you need to mark up PDFs--we love that feature for our print and static ads.
We have had conversations with the support team that have been overwhelmingly unsatisfying where we've always tried to explain our problem and they come back with some more expensive beta way to solve it. Not ideal for what we're doing and it's never clear that they fully understand what we are doing with the software and how they can help us. Most of our utility has come out of building it on our own.
August 21, 2020
It is primarily used by my team, which consists of 6 users.
  • Project and task organization
  • Presentation of project plan
  • Sharing details with others
  • Tracks progress of deliverable
  • Create standard templates reflecting process steps related to a deliverable
  • Reports; need more flexibility in taking items for the purposes of summarizing activity
  • UI could be cleaned up so navigation between panes is smoother
It's well suited for users who are willing to spend time understanding how all the different options fit the context of the situation. It's not a 'cookie-cutter' solution that may be more appealing to those who are inexperienced in managing projects.

If you are involved in a number of initiatives/projects this tool allows you to prioritize your own work. I don't have to navigate across projects and transpose into another list. Tags offer the ability to generate my own view where I can figure out what to focus on in a given day.
They have been responsive. I had one incident where one tech person didn't understand the issue but overall it's been positive.
August 18, 2020
Wrike is being used within the Marketing department of our organization. It is used to organize a continuous cycle of annual projects within the department.
  • Keeps project communication in one place.
  • Multiple ways to organize projects, assets and team members.
  • Once you understand the structure, Wrike is very easy to use.
  • Wrike is a Project Managers dream software!
  • While the "Forms" aspect of Wrike is amazing, there are some areas that could be improved. Not much else to say - Wrike is constantly updating and adding features. They also listen to community feedback.
The best part is Wrike is very simple to use. Once you have an understanding of the structure (Spaces, Projects, Tasks), it is really an amazing software. It does take time and effort in training and team adoption, but once everyone has bought into it, it will make your lives so much easier.
Support is very responsive. From our initial training support to a year later when we have questions, the support team is very quick to respond and always with a recommendation or workaround if what we're asking isn't possible.
August 12, 2020
It is used by the Customer Experience team for all project deliveries, tracking pipeline, and tracking project risks and issues. Main users are Project managers, engagement managers, project coordinators, and finance.
It addressed a lot of former issues. We needed a single source of truth in tracking project timelines, allocating tasks, and tracking the capacity of project managers. it also made it easier for our monthly reporting.
  • Task management and allocation
  • Creating project timelines and gantt charts
  • Making it easy to create project templates
  • Daily snapshot of to-dos
  • Reporting, snapshots of project progress, reporting
  • Communications - email integration (still a bit clunky)
  • Producing reports could be better.
  • It could be simpler - big learning curve.
Wrike is better suited for project management, reporting, task management and allocation than it is suited for event management (where something like Cvent would be more appropriate). It is not suited for time tracking and hours allocation (for example if you intend for client billing) this, in my opinion, is not yet fully developed.
They helped us a lot in the beginning in setting up, but it would have been better if it was a more involved process--more guidance on the optimal way of using rather than teaching us the technical side.
August 12, 2020
Wrike is used across the entire organization. Marketing uses Wrike particularly to run our Agile system. We create boards in which we run and manage our two-week sprints. Other departments practice a typical L10 form of organization but use the same tool.
  • General management of team tasks
  • Project/folder organization
  • Auto adjusting for timelines and dependancies
  • Tagging tasks inside of Wrike, rather than finding the task and copying the link--would be great to type @task name and have it appear. (This feature works for subtasks but not for commenting, see Asana :)
  • Prioritization. Because of the lack of headers, it is difficult to organize our backlog of work according to priority. Currently, we have to create a separate workflow for our backlog to prioritize and then move the task to a different workflow when it is put into progress.
Works great for turning meeting agendas into tasks.
Does not work great for recurring tasks.
Excellent for collaboration and team management.
I only used it once and got an answer right away.
August 12, 2020
We use Wrike as a project management tool across our whole organization, with some departments using it more frequently than others. It helps us look at deadlines and plan our projects, as well as communicate about our projects and store documents and deliverables related to projects.
  • Wrike can handle dependencies for tasks which helps us know what tasks are first and which come next.
  • Wrike can allow you to tag users easily which helps you notify your teammates of communication that involves them.
  • Wrike allows you to customize the background of the software which is fun and keeps it interesting.
  • Wrike has so many different ways you can use it, which is hard because our team keeps relearning different ways to use it. We are hopefully deciding on one way that we like to use it!
  • Wrike is difficult to learn and has nuances in the software.
  • Wrike can sometimes hide tasks that you swear you just created and then you can't find them.
I think Wrike is well used by marketing teams when creative work is needed as their creative review is nice. I think if you are trying to track your own solo work in Wrike and don't collaborate a lot, it may not be as good of a fit for you,
I think it is hard to learn but once you find what works for your team and you all are dedicated to using it, it can be effective.
October 29, 2020
Wrike is mainly used by the marketing department to help with project management and team alignment. We do have request forms that allow other departments to ask for marketing operation requests and various events. We rely on it more heavily now that we are in a work-from-home model.
  • It is really helpful to see what the team is trying to do and align our work with our strategy.
  • It helps with my personal workload and keeps me on track.
  • It gives the team good visibility.
  • It does add a lot of clicking into my daily routine.
  • It can sometimes be hard to find my what is required of me if I'm not tagged in the statement.
  • It can be tough to get others buy in at times.
Wrike is very suited when we are working on bigger marketing campaigns that require work from different functions within marketing. This is allows us to know if we are on schedule or need to prioritize anything. It is less appropriate when it's a one-off request, which can get lost in the noise.
I don't have too much to say on customer support. For the two times I needed help, they were very helpful and knowledgeable on the topic or would help track down the answer for me. Very responsive and friendly--everything you would like to see from customer support, in my opinion.
October 29, 2020
We use Wrike for our division, which consists of approximately 25 members.
Before implementing Wrike, we were not able to see who is responsible for what project. The big problem was that we could not see who was working on what kind of tasks after we started working remotely due to covid-19.
Now using Wrike, leaders can see all the tasks and plans that members have, and we can even visualize how we spend our working hour with graphs.
  • Plan and share the tasks that employees are going to have
  • Analyze how employees spend time during their working hour
  • Can use task as a white board that can be seen by any members
  • Can generate repetitive tasks automatically but time track must be set manually
  • Gantt chart is not really easy to use
  • Integrating functions with other application (Google, Microsoft) is not free
Wrike is a good tool to manage tasks and plans for yourself and your team, however when many of the employees start using it, the instructions and rules have to be well prepared, otherwise all the layout will be messy and data analysis is not possible.
Wrike itself is a very useful and easy tool to use, but at first you have to work on how to implement it for your team appropriately, just like when you install other new tools.
They have a community site for Wrike users. Most of the questions on how to use this tool can be solved on that site, since there are experienced Wrike users who are keen to let us know useful tips. It is also possible for us to suggest new functions on that site, but unfortunately, many of them are judged not feasible due to technical issues.

Task Management (140)
Resource Management (114)
Gantt Charts (122)
Scheduling (130)
Workflow Automation (110)
Team Collaboration (138)
9.2
Support for Agile Methodology (72)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (63)
Document Management (120)
Email integration (117)
Mobile Access (115)
Timesheet Tracking (72)
Change request and Case Management (23)
Budget and Expense Management (53)
Quotes/estimates (1)
Invoicing (1)
Project & financial reporting (43)
Integration with accounting software (17)

What is Wrike?

Wrike is an enterprise-grade collaborative work management platform designed to help companies do their best work. The vendor boasts thousands of leading brands use Wrike to scale their output, boost visibility, and increase results. Wrike is designed to help users create a structure that helps accelerate business impact, and lets teams focus on the right work. With tailored solutions for marketing and creative teams, project management teams, product teams, service delivery teams, and more, Wrike states their goal is to define the next generation of work management worldwide.

Security: Wrike is ISO/IEC 27001 certified and has data centers in the US and EU. Data is encrypted both at rest and when in transit. Wrike offers flexible data access control setup by allowing admins to control Access Roles. Wrike’s data backup provides near real-time database replication to ensure data is backed up and available on dispersed servers.

Collaboration: Bring your enterprise together, regardless of where people are with Wrike’s collaboration space. Break down silos with built-in communication and editing tools that foster teamwork and productivity while reducing risks. Wrike offers hundreds of integrations to make work easy.

Visibility: visualizations of team and project portfolio performance to facilitate faster and smarter data-driven decisions. Reports and dashboards bring transparency into project expectations for stakeholders.

Wrike Features

Has featureTimesheet Tracking
Has featureBudget and Expense Management

Professional Services Automation Features

Has featureProject & financial reporting
Has featureIntegration with accounting software

Wrike Screenshots

Wrike EnterpriseRequest a quote
Wrike for MarketersRequest a quote
Wrike for Professional ServicesRequest a quote
Wrike Business$124per 5 users/month

Every premium plan begins with a 14-day trial period.

Wrike Customer Size Distribution