Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight PX
We use Gainsight to create engagements and assist through the onboarding process of our Web-based project management tool (Proggio). It helps us analyze our user's usability of the various features in our solution and map out their application journey.
- DashBoard insights and UI.
- Cohorts of retention metrics.
- Analytics of in-app engagements.
- Generate reports based on predefined segments is not possible. This is essential for us for creating an onboarding workflow.
- On-screen guides randomly lose their mapping and need re-calibration. This might be due to our application responsive technology.
- Missing customization on certain engagements - Creating a delay is not possible for all types which is needed.
Overall, very friendly representatives and super professional. On a high level, I haven't seen much correspondence to previous issues we've had in the past.
Do you think Gainsight PX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gainsight PX's feature set?
Did Gainsight PX live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Gainsight PX go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Gainsight PX again?
I like the ease of mapping out features of our application. I do need to rebuild my confidence in them though since I've seen several times that objects/features don't remain mapped all the time. I would like to be able to create and measure successful engagements with the tool.