Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight PX
Currently, we are using Gainsight PX to measure our NPS score with our customers. It is only being used by our Customer Success department at the current time. The business problem that we are looking to solve, is how we can better serve our customers and provide them with a solution that enables them to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Setting up a new campaign is a step by step process that you are lead through by the application.
- Analytics are right there on the campaign that is currently active. You also have the ability to filter on the data to obtain additional information.
- There is the ability to run multiple campaigns at the same time. This allows for the ability to be very focused by account.
- The help section needs to provide more details on what the functionality does and how to implement the specific functionality with step by step directions.
- Would like the ability to reuse a campaign. When I tried to reuse a campaign, by renaming it, I lost all of my data from the original campaign. I wanted to keep my original campaign data, while reusing the campaign setup.
- I find the dashboards to be very difficult to understand and there is just too much information on them.
- It is helping us understand what the end users like or dislike in a solution. Telling us how to better configure the solution during implementation.
- Allowing us to share documented information with our customers to help them have been user adoption and decisions on what additional functionality to add for their end users.
- Helping us establish better goals and objectives for our Customer Success department.
I have not used a different product as hands-on as Gainsight PC.
Do you think Gainsight PX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gainsight PX's feature set?
Did Gainsight PX live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Gainsight PX go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Gainsight PX again?
As a whole, I really like the solution, it is providing me with an in-depth understanding of how my customers feel about my product. It allows me to send follow-up emails, based upon the rating received, in order to obtain additional comments/suggestions for improvements. As we move forward, we will be able to utilize the solution to obtain additional information on our sales cycles, implementation experience and check-in with the end-users a month or so after their go-live.
Using Gainsight PX
1 - I am the Customer Success Manager and I use Gainsight PX to survey my customer's on their likes and dis-likes of the solution we implemented for them.
1 - My support person is in our Product Development department. He has been helpful to get things up and going
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer feed-back
- Product improvements
- Emailing customers based upon their rating, almost immediately after their response is received so that things are top of mind.
- Satisfaction with the Sales Cycle
- Satisfaction with implemetation
- Assist with user adoption
I like the product, find it pretty easy to use. As we move forward, looking forward to using more of the functionality.