Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)
In the company where I work, all departments use Genesys for internal communication, where we can dialogue with each other, transfer calls and even create conferences. We also use Genesys Cloud to be in communication with our clients - the service we provide is directed to the resolution of taxes, [and] we must be in constant communication.
- Immediate calls with good audio quality.
- Multiple options to your call, Answer, Transfer, Hold, Conferences, Mute, Record call, etc.
- You can have control of the performance of your calls.
- Be able to implement SPAM call recognition.
- The way to answer calls could have a more immediate means than always having to be in the initial window.
- I would like to be able to personalize my voicemail.
- Minimum 200 calls per day.
- My closed percentage has increased to 80% conversion of calls to sales.
- I have answered 95% of the calls on time.
- I have responded to 100% of the voicemails that my clients leave me.
Do you think Genesys Cloud CX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud CX's feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud CX live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud CX go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Genesys Cloud CX again?
Genesys Cloud is extremely complete, you can maintain constant communication with your colleagues. If you want to call another department in your same organization and you do not have their number, you can find it in the Genesys Cloud directory. If you are busy and cannot answer calls, you can find a record of missed calls to maintain constant and quality communication. If you work or implement Genesys Cloud for sales, you can keep a record of the quality and quantity of service that you have provided per day, week, or month.