Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Agent dashboard (240)
Warm transfer (234)
Call tracking (232)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Genesys Cloud CX, and make your voice heard!
Genesys Cloud CX 1
Genesys Cloud CX 2
Genesys Cloud CX 3
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $75 per month
The vendor aims to simplify the way you connect with customers across channels, providing the context needed to deliver more personalized experiences and build stronger relationships. Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud) is a customizable all-in-one application that includes real-time dashboards and up-to-the-second analytics to provide insights for agents across channels.
The vendor says their software deploys in days, is intuitive to use, and continually innovates with upgrades each week.
- Supported: Agent dashboard
- Supported: Validate callers
- Supported: Outbound response
- Supported: Call forwarding
- Supported: Click-to-call (CTC)
- Supported: Warm transfer
- Supported: Predictive dialing
- Supported: Interactive voice response
- Supported: REST APIs
- Supported: Call scripts
- Supported: Call tracking
- Supported: Multichannel integration
- Supported: CRM software integration
- Supported: Automatic speech recognition (ASR)
- Supported: Natural language processing for IVR
- Supported: Communications forecasting
- Supported: Inbound call routing
- Supported: Omnichannel inbound routing
- Supported: Recording
- Supported: Quality management
- Supported: Call analytics
- Supported: Historical reporting
- Supported: Live reporting
- Supported: Customer surveys
- Supported: Customer interaction analytics
- Supported: Email
- Supported: Voice (phone)
- Supported: VoIP
- Supported: SMS/Text
- Supported: Live chat channel
- Supported: Co-browse
- Supported: Screen-share
- Supported: Social media channels
- Supported: Mobile applications
- Supported: Intelligent call routing
- Supported: Chatbots
- Supported: Voice Routing
- Supported: Web Chat
- Supported: Email Response
- Supported: SMS
- Supported: Social Listening
- Supported: Unified Communications
- Supported: Softphone
- Supported: Workforce Scheduling
- Zendesk Support Suite
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- All-in-one package: phone management, workforce management, call evaluation, telephony management, reporting, and performance
- Mobility and cloud based
- Software is continuously upgraded on a weekly basis and is not charged
- Some functions are very basic and work only for specific usage
- Reporting is not customizable without an API
- Workforce management add-on not full functional yet
- Very simple implementation.
- All features are included.
- Good RT Monitor & Historical Reports possibilities.
- Good OOB RT Monitor.
- Simple and "intuitive" administration tool.
- Very good and simple process for adding (Provision) and installing Edge (also Virtual Edge).
- Very good voice quality.
- A lot of additional "tools" (like CLI) that can help to administrate the system
- Adding possibilities to "customize" the historical reports (add/remove columns, change fonts, ...).
- Improve the "flow designer". Make it more "user friendly". For my mind, [it would be] best if it looked like "Genesys Composer" from "Pure Engage" solution.
- Add possibility to change the list of "agent states" according to the division/group/queue.
- Improve the UI for the manager. It would be very useful to have option of creating "subfolders" on the "management screens" (for example: "Telephony/Phone Management/Phones" / "People & Permissions/People").
- Very important for Israel market option.
- Give permission to the Schedules/Schedule Groups according to the Division and Group..
- When agent is working with "Auto Answer" [it would] be good to have the possibility to define some "ringing time" (some seconds that the agent will see the "call alert" before "Auto Answer").
- Social media management.
- Chat & Chatbot.
- Call routing.
- Reporting (out of the box).
- Stability (America East).
- Quality management.
- Agentless campaign.
- More customization with phone settings.
- Utilization settings.
- Genesys Cloud CX is the most complete package of software required for call centers' needs. The real-time dashboard with fantastic analytics helps to see the data across all the channels.
- The architect's UI is very user-friendly and makes the IVR configuration smooth and easy.
- The integration is very easy, it has pre-build integration or builds from scratch. This gives more options to the user.
- Sometimes agents are kicked off queue this issue affects the overall user experience and can be improved.
- Genesys cloud CX customer support can be improved by making it more accessible and responsive.
- The learning curve for Genesys cloud CX is steep as there is a lot to consume in starting so a better tutorials can help.
- Inbound Routing
- Outbound Campaigns
- Workforce Management
- Friendly IVR configuration
- Need improvement with wrap up codes
- Out of the box Agent greeting
- End call surveys
Their customer support is a joke. I have had several critical tickets open for months with no progress. It does not help that, as a customer, you are not actually allowed to submit tickets. You are at the mercy of whoever sold you the software to appropriately communicate the issue to Genesys. Even when the issues do make it to the customer support engineer with all the information intact, they will ask you to produce network/console logs regardless of whether they are relevant to the issue at hand. The entire experience has been destroyed by their complete lack of vision when it comes to supporting the users.
- System integration using Data Actions
- Employee engagement through the use of gamification
- Streamline human processes with automated workflows
- The learning curve is quite steep.
- The training and certification is quite expensive.
- Navigating within the platform is not always intuitive.
- Customer Support. They absolutely suck at it!!!!!!!
If I had the choice, I would go back in time and choose someone else.
- To create call flows.
- User interface.
- Updated integration interface in Salesforce.
- Omnichannel contact center
- Integration with other systems to knit together technology seamlessly
- WFM and WEM suite is best in class and fully integrated to the product
- Extremely robust architecture in AWS that continues to evolve and improve to serve global clients
- Adding more features for business users will help to bridge some gaps, like VM transcription for simple users
- Additional email queue flexibilities
- Agent greeting functionality
- Inbound/Outbound calls
- Outbound campaigns
- Customer support
- Some buggy features
- Work Force Management
- Quality and Certification Tracking
- Administration is User Friendly - does not take a programer to make changes
- I would like to see more integrations in the future 'out of the box'
- Our experience so far, has been great!
We are looking to refine our call flows to add in queue based routing and sending Genesys insights via API's into Salesforce to enhance our reporting. This will allow us to gain deeper insights into our customer calls and be able to analyze call patterns to develop richer reporting metrics. We have also created an Agent Permission Set in the Genesys App for our agents to leverage so that they see their incoming call patterns and agent queue availability.
- Ease of use
- Cloud interface makes new feature accessibility much easier
- Caller ID feature makes the interaction process intuitive
- Integration into Salesforce
- Screen pops
- View filters
- Interaction timeline view
- Dropped calls
- Audio interface
- Call flow debugging
- Intuitive call flow design
The Community is where I learnt a great deal of information on the power of leveraging API's for our integrations for Genesys Cloud CX
Also been very helpful with learning about new release features too.
- Queueing makes scheduling agents with different skills who handle other clients much easier.
- Monitoring capabilities - it provides transcripts, audio, as well as screen recordings.
- Vendor marketplace - it provides several quality integration partners.
- The Learning and Development modules are a new feature and could be excellent once additional functionalities have been added.
- Data reporting capabilities.
- It would be great if there was a way to be able to follow the customer journey in the sense of tracking calls/callbacks/etc.
- Salesforce integration
- Connectivity stability
- Simple interface
- I would like to see mobile phone forwarding implemented.
- Widget allows reps to handle phone calls within Salesforce without the need for additional hardware or application windows
- Captures a variety of phone metrics for QA and management
- Reporting and Dashboards are very limited
- UI could be improved
- Callback functionality is unintuitive and commonly results in stuck calls
- Omnichannel routing for calls, callbacks, chats, emails, SMS, messaging, and more in one interface
- Advanced IVR offering ASR, TTS, database lookups, advanced routing, and integration with AI's like Lex
- Tight integrations to CRM applications like Microsoft Dynamics and other web-services
- Simplified administration for all aspects of the platform in an all-in-one page contained completely in the web browser
- Adding better UC functionality like paging, park, and other basic PBX features
- Microsoft Teams Support to replace the current Skype for Business to allow collaboration between Microsoft and Genesys PureCloud
- Speech Analytics which is on the roadmap, but allowing for listening of all recordings
- Call flow designing is made simple via Architecture.
- Routing is simplified to best make use of omnichannel experience
- Reporting at its best with granular level details
- Can't say anything at this moment.
- Work Plans and Rotations
- Allowing ease of communication between team members and workforce management.
- Adherence tracking.
- Availability of workers needs to integrated.
- Customizable activity codes.
- Storage of approved/denied time off requests/shift trades.
- Seamless Upgrades.
- Feature-Rich Contact Centre Solution.
- User-Friendly Experience.
- Email Channel functionality is a little limited at present.
- It notifies us if we are doing the right thing.
- It notifies us if we are on the right page.
- It gives us the impression to do better at some point.
- There are times that we are having a problem when speaking to someone.
- There are times that we are having a problem contacting providers that we need to redial the number just to have a successful contact with them.
- Direct link to client base
- Allows for self review of targets and metrics.
- Provides a one stop shop for activity overview and productivity.
- I would like to be able to link back to a client when a number comes up that isn't linked - so the next time the call comes in it will recognize the patient.
- I would like it to pull families when the same number is linked to multiple accounts or give the option to do so.
- I want to generate favorites for transfer for reps or supervisors I often use without having to search for them.
- no training
- Developer friendly APIs
- Real-time information
- Quality management
- Workforce management
- Predictive routing
- Improved stability
- Integration with other internal products
- Fast and easy expansion capability
- License pricing
- Software continuously improved on a weekly basis
- Proactive Support and Professional Services.
- Appropriate tools for working with clients using Linux softphones.
- The client console could be simpler to operate and more intuitive.
- AMD process for administrator users could be simplified on a single menu.
- Online training
- Detailed drilled down reporting
- Call transfer/queue transfer
- Ability to change status and views from an admin standpoint
- The resource guide is not very user friendly- could use updates
- I would like to see the admin reporting tab have limited options to avoid confusion
- Easy to deploy basic structures
- Large range of flexible training options available
- Large library of online help and developer guides
- Github support and repositories available
- Large Community presence for support and guidance
- WFM modules lack some functionality compared to other solutions - on the roadmap for 2022
- Slow response at times for low priority support tickets
- Change in UI can be immediate and impacts training documents/help guides without warning