Overall Satisfaction with Google Calendar
Google Calendar has been my primary calendar both in business and personally for well over a decade. It has made it easy for my virtual team to coordinate schedules, and it integrates beautifully with our other essential software like Acuity (for scheduling appointments). I love having multiple calendars to keep my schedule organized (for example, a primary "Business" calendar and another "To Be Confirmed" calendar).
- Multiple calendars.
- Integration with other software.
- Easy team coordination and communication.
- All-day events always default to "free"; I would prefer they default to "busy" as I've accidentally double-booked myself before.
- Easier appointment booking for potential clients has led to higher conversion.
- Calendar reminders ensure we're on top of calls and meetings.
- Color-coded calendars make my design-loving brain happy!
Do you think Google Calendar delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Calendar's feature set?
Did Google Calendar live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Calendar go as expected?
Would you buy Google Calendar again?
Google Calendar is the only calendar I will use. I'm a small business owner with a team that's entirely virtual, and we can all easily access and manage appointments. I love that I can keep my business schedule and personal calendar all in one place, but I can keep my personal appointments private from my team.