Overall Satisfaction with Gqueues
I use Gqueues to manage my team's tasks. It works really well for one time and repeatable tasks that need to be completed across many time horizons. Employees can view what needs to be done either in the program or linked to their Google calendars, and managers can immediately see when things are completed.
- Real time task management
- Notifications to employees for new tasks and back to managers when complete
- Linking to Google calendars
- The program times out fairly quickly so when you go back to it later in the day you have to sign in again.
- A very small investment for a great task tracking tool,
- Increased efficiency since managers can see what tasks are completed and what seems blocked and needs assistance.
We have tried some other task management tools such as Producteev. This one is very intuitive and just does what you need it to do and does it well.
Gueues is a task manager and does a really great job of this. You can color code, sort, assign and manage the tasks in a lot of different ways to suit your needs. If you have a large, complex project you may need a larger project management tool but for discreet one time or repeatable tasks, this is a great product. It links well to google suite for better efficiency.