Overall Satisfaction with Gqueues
Used primarily to organize tasks I have underway for my homebuilder clients, and also for organizing my administrative tasks.
- Email integration including file attachments
- Integration with Google Calendar
- Multiple ways to organize and report on tasks
- Excellent iOS app
- Needs more display options, e.g. display tasks in "card" format
- Screen format is a bit dated.
- Awkward to use when window is maximized.
- Good value. I've been able to set it up to do what I need to do at a much lower cost than some of the more sophisticated tools available.
Do you think GQueues delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GQueues's feature set?
Did GQueues live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GQueues go as expected?
Would you buy GQueues again?