September 12, 2014
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GreenLight
GreenLight is being used by our entire company, as well as our sister company, which is an international company. We have worked together on the rollout and implementation of the system over the last year or so. It is utilized to push training to all areas of the company to ensure that all employees are receiving standardized training.
- The interface is attractive, which helps to keep our learners' attention.
- I like that you can create modules within GreenLight, as well as upload those created with third party programs, such as Adobe Captivate or Lectora.
- It's great that it interacts with our payroll system and other SilkRoad programs, which makes for a seamless experience.
- Pushing reports to users (managers) is very much lacking. Even more upsetting, support doesn't seem to know how to make this functionality work.
- SilkRoad contracts with third-party vendors to assist with the rollout process. The quality is varying. I would rather they do their own implementation training.
- Right now, which is about nine months into the conversion, I would say we have not yet had a strong ROI. It is a very costly system and process to roll out, and I'm not sure it is significantly better than our previous, cheaper system.
GreenLight was selected because we also wanted to utilize SilkRoad's RedCarpet and OpenHire programs for a more seamless onboarding process.
The main reason we will renew is because, after this lengthy and expensive process, we have too much invested to change again in the near future.
If your company has any specific needs that are at all varied from what is "typical," then you need to ask about this on the front end. GreenLight's support is very slow (think: 1 month for a response), and it can get very frustrating if you have to deviate from their norm.