Overall Satisfaction with GridBuddy
When we first started with Grid Buddy, it was solely to replace our mass edit tool within SalesForce. 2 years later, we have multiple workspaces, embedded grids throughout our page layouts, and a large majority of the company is using it in some form. The problem that it addresses in our company is to be able to not only look at data but see layers of data in one place and allows the teams to action off of the data. Making things streamlined and efficient to get in and do what they need to.
- Layered Reporting: The ability to bring in data from 3 objects, unlike Salesforce reports.
- Mass Edit: In comparison to inline editing, it allows the ability to create multiple views, personalized layouts, and again seeing, more than one object at a time.
- Workspaces: Ability to create a space with all the important grids a user needs.
- Within the workspaces /tabbed pages, I wish the pages would auto fit depending on the size of the screen vs having to choose a particular size. What happens is you end up with the DBL scroll and it can be annoying on a smaller screen.
- Increased employee satisfaction.
- Increased productivity.
- Time savings.
- Solved problems we were having with other tools.
- The tool is limitless.
Well Suited: Any place where you want to be able to action off of what you see. Less Appropriate: When you just need to look at one object of data in a report or from a manager view when you are trying to just look at overall data with no action required.