Overall Satisfaction with GTmetrix
We are using GTmetrix in our organization for many years. It works really great. It gives a wide analysis of the site performance using many advanced options and many vital options, so we may use it to know where we are lacking the site performance and with the help of their nice documentation and detailed report, it is an easy process to resolve the issues and improve the site performance. It also helps in the SEO in an indirect manner.
- Its user interface is easy to use and well documented.
- It gives complete analysis and detailed report of the site performance.
- It uses many factors while determining the score, so it is a reliable & efficient service.
- It allows us to use the custom region, device, or/and browser settings according to our requirements, so we can analyze the performance on many devices/locations directly from GTmetrix.
- They might consider improving their checking process speed, it often takes a huge time to display the performance report. This is even longer for non-logged-in users.
- Previously two different options of Google's Pagespeeds and Yahoo's lighthouse were shown in the report section, now only combined report is shown. I personally like the two reports from different sources.
- Non-tech savvy persons might not find it so easy to use.
- GTmetrix gave us a positive impact. However, I'm not the best person to share the exact Numbers.
- It helps us to improve some of our web pages performance drastically.
Do you think GTmetrix delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GTmetrix's feature set?
Did GTmetrix live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GTmetrix go as expected?
Would you buy GTmetrix again?
GTmetrix is very well suited for small organizations or startups that do not have sufficient technical staff for site optimization. GTmetrix also comes with the free version, which allows users to use their service for free for up to three websites, which is a good option. However, this might not be the best option for a large organization that works in different technical domains and have a good number of technical staff.