Overall Satisfaction with Heyo
I have been using Heyo to create video campaigns for the trainings that I deliver to the employees and customers. I have been using it within this one year but my experience has been satisfactory to say the least. The software has not inspired me a lot, neither it has anything fancy to offer. Also, I use Heyo to create promos and contests for the training courses for the customers that result in them signing up for the trainings.
- Creates quick campaigns without asking lots of questions and without much hassle
- Have good libraries of images, texts, videos to help the user with
- Website is easy to use, interface is user-friendly, multiple options to choose the campaign
- Lots of improvements required. I will start with the website design, outdated fonts are used
- So many typos in the text. For example, instead of "Free Trial", "Free Trail" is written at some places.
- Too much text and too small font size when I hover over the campaigns options.
- Campaign design
- Video and photo contest
- Giveaway contests design
- Heyo has helped garner good number of users for our company in terms of trainings
- Customers have sometimes complained about the quality of the campaigns that are produced
- Internal users (company employees) have also given negative feedback about Heyo
I have used Kajabi and Geru for email campaigns and video trainings campaign design and both have produced remarkable results. Heyo does not stand near the competition of these software and need to improve big time. I chose Heyo considering its lower cost than the competitors but the quality I am getting in return, I cannot compromise on that
Do you think Heyo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Heyo's feature set?
Did Heyo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Heyo go as expected?
Would you buy Heyo again?
Well-suited for small to medium sized companies which are investing in launching campaigns and promos and are ready to compromise on the quality of the content that is produced. Not suited for companies that want their software to be market-leading, error-free, fast, secure, and trustworthy.