Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Code Engine
We have been using IBM Cloud Code Engine for fully managing our projects. It provides us [as] a serverless platform for deployment of our application; our applications were mostly based over webapps, batch jobs and microservices . IBM Cloud Code Engine serverless computing services helped us with a hassle- and burden-free building and deploying of Kubernetes.
- More scalable than other platform[s].
- Private networking is allowed.
- Serverless platform.
- Easy running of container and batch jobs.
- User interface needs to be friendly.
- Hard to change security.
- Limited number of projects can be deployed.
- It's very easy to integrate cloud managed services.
- It enabled services integration.
Do you think IBM Cloud Code Engine delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Cloud Code Engine's feature set?
Did IBM Cloud Code Engine live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Cloud Code Engine go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Cloud Code Engine again?