We have been using IBM cloud code engine for fully managing our projects , It provides us a serverless platform for deployment of our application, our applications were mostly based over webapps, batch jobs and microservices . IBM cloud code engine serverless computing services helped us with a hassle- and burden-free building and deploying of kubernetes.
- More scalable than other platform.
- Private networking is allowed.
- Serverless platform.
- Easy running of container and batch jobs.
- User interface needs to be friendly.
- Hard to change security.
- Limited number of projects can be deployed.
Startups or small business organization which are working over Platform as a service definitely should choose IBM Cloud Code engine as serverless platform. It also helps for small execution times and provides high resource limits for operation.