Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Databases
- IBM Cloud Databases for PostgreSQL
- IBM Cloud Databases for EnterpriseDB (EDB)
Our team is using IBM Cloud Database to store transactional data for a Dot-Net-based web application for a Banking domain client. It has helped us to ensure 24x7 reliability and consistency.
- Easy deployment and initial setup
- Low latency for transactions
- Regular security updates are pushed from IBM
- One stop migration facility
- Easy to use UI
- Scalable on demand basis
- Useful backup and scheduling features
- Initially, we faced some consistency issues, but later it was fixed with the help from IBM Support Team
- Documentation needs to be updated with more details on the latest and new features added.
- Overall improvement is processing transactions at a fast rate
- Flexible and easy management of multiple databases
- Reliable and secure cloud database service
- IBM Secure Gateway
Do you think IBM Cloud Databases delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Cloud Databases's feature set?
Did IBM Cloud Databases live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Cloud Databases go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Cloud Databases again?
IBM Cloud Databases is well suited for medium to large-sized applications. It has simple steps for migration and deployment, along with useful features on the dashboard for easy management by business users.