Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Developer Tools
IBM Cloud Developer Tools is being used in our organization and is very helpful in making the deployment of applications quite continuous. It made it possible for us to generate, run and deploy applications quickly. Its integration is quite simple along with its support team that is highly professional people with good manners. It has helped our developers with application building.
- Its deployment templates are time savers and are very useful for us.
- Its integration with Cloud applications is its strength as it helped in making our work easy.
- It offers much flexibility.
- It is amazing in development, deployment, and delivery.
- Its price is quite high and this made it unsuitable for us as we cannot afford such high rates.
- Its Setup takes much longer time and this is frustrating.
- Its interface needs to be improved and easy even for the Newbies.
- The flexibility it provides.
- Integration feature, that works efficiently.
- With the help of its templates, we can save time.
- Our developers are gladly using this tool and it enabled them to develop applications within less time.
- For me, it has no negative impact on my team and business as well.
IBM Cloud Developer Tools is way easier than Jenkins and most of the features Jenkins has are not useful for us and the features we wanted were absent ButIBM Cloud Developer Tools saved our lives and is perfect in all aspects as we can easily develop and deploy. The only thing appealing about Jenkins was its price, and in the case of IBM it is profoundly unsuitable for us, but I am looking forward to it to get reduced.
Do you think IBM Cloud Continuous Delivery delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Cloud Continuous Delivery's feature set?
Did IBM Cloud Continuous Delivery live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Cloud Continuous Delivery go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Cloud Continuous Delivery again?
It is a tool that I can recommend to anyone with the same field and I know they won't get disappointed with it because firstly it provides remote access and one can deploy swiftly from any location. It is suitable for large firms with massive services. It is not recommended to someone looking for cheap software of this kind as it is an extremely expensive tool. Moreover, its setup takes much longer time and this is infuriating.