Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud File Storage
We are already using the IBM on-premises storage solution for our critical applications. We had the requirement of storing temporary cache files for the applications on the cloud. Since IBM Cloud [File] Storage can be easily integrated with our existing storage and infrastructure, it helped us to save time for deployment and configuration.
- Shared file storage.
- Easy and simple deployment.
- Reliable and secure storage service for cloud.
- User interface to setup and manage the cloud storage service is good.
- Fast and high speed cloud storage.
- We have sometimes experienced some outages and hope IBM will fix this soon.
- Initial trainings are required for the teams to work and do the setup.
- Support documentation from IBM needs improvement with [the] inclusion of more detailed steps and video tutorials for [a] better understanding of the engineers.
- The billing process is very complex and you may have to incur additional overhead. Need a simpler approach and clarity on this aspect.
- Support response from the IBM team is very slow and lacks information.
- Saved us time in integration with existing IBM infrastructure.
- Cost effective solution for implementation and deployment.
Do you think IBM Cloud File Storage delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Cloud File Storage's feature set?
Did IBM Cloud File Storage live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Cloud File Storage go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Cloud File Storage again?