IBM Digital Analytics, an easy win for online retailers.https://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsIBM Digital AnalyticsUnspecified7501012014-05-16T22:18:15.663Z
May 16, 2014
IBM Digital Analytics, an easy win for online retailers.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Digital Analytics
I currently work for a retail consulting organization with many clients that use Coremetrics. Currently we use their data to integrate into our own solution as well as for ad-hoc analyses around onsite search and navigation to products.
- I think it's great for retail, very easy to understand how much and where your products are being viewed,added and sold from.
- Provides streamlined overview of website performance with the top line reports and realtime dashboards
- UI interface is clean and easy to use.
- Should add more dimensions and or groups in Coremetrics explore reports as the 3 dimension limit is too small
- Content section of website could be better structured for non-retail clients.
- Help clients better understand the use of category hierarchies.
- Join page view to product views in merchandising report.
- At previous jobs, improved product conversion
- Allowed us to effectively measure site performance and activity over time
- Increased effectiveness of site merchandisers
Have extensive use of Omniture and Google Analytics, but I find Digital Analytics the best for retailers. It's is an easy to use solution that highlights the merchandising and marketing issues related to your website.
Based on my experience with the other providers, this solution does the best job at meeting retailers needs.