Overall Satisfaction with IBM Digital Analytics
IBM Digital Analytics has played a huge part in our organization each and every day. We are a re-seller of IBM Digital Analytics. Our analytics team works with our clients to provide reports, insights, and recommendations on how our cleint's websites are doing and how they can continue to optimize moving forward. IBM Digital Analytics for the most part is being used only within our IMS department (interactive marketing services). Our search, email, merchandising and analytics teams all use this product. However, the analytics team spends majority of the time on Digital Analytics. Providing reports and analysis both internally and to our clients. IBM Digital Analytics helps us address problems like, where on the site are customers dropping off...how can we improve those pages...how can we improve the check out process to drive more orders/sales. These are just a few of the problems that Digital Analytics allows us to address.
- Digital Analytics does a great job of providing a wide range of reports that allows you to address many problems that your clients might confront.
- DA allows great flexibility in reports.
- DA allows users to segment and filter to look at certain visitor groups. This allows companies to look at customers at a more granular level.
- DA could continue to improve on the UI to make it easier for people outside of the Analytics department to use and interact with.
- Continue to improve the amount of real time information that is available.
- Improve the UI for the benchmark tool. Make it easier to look at and easier to use.
- DA has increased customer service
- As more companies become data driven it has definitely helped us to gain more clients.
- DA has allowed us to provide insights and recommendations around our clients businesses that we wouldn't be able to provide otherwise.
I give it this rating because our clients depend heavily on this product and have had great results using it.