IBM MQ - ping mehttps://www.trustradius.com/message-queueIBM MQUnspecified8.2261012017-09-13T19:26:39.911Z
September 13, 2017
IBM MQ - ping me
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with IBM MQ
IBM MQ is used to facilitate data transfer between business partners. We utilize the high availability, persistent features to guarantee data delivery.
- Fantastic quality of product services and features.
- Security is of great importance and MQ satisfies our needs.
- Interoperability with customers for data collection and sharing is made easy through IBM MQ.
- Support is always one PMR away.
- Monitoring is generally a feature left to third party apps. Providing better monitoring tool would be a great market differentiator.
- Built in alarms and notifications (see above improvement) would be helpful.
- GUI modeling of queue managers, channels and queues would be a good improvement.
- Positive gains in data sharing. The time to market to set up new customers is relatively easy. Not touchless but easy.
- Few maintenance costs. It just works.
- Upgrades are painless so little money is spent on them, yielding positive ROIs.