Overall Satisfaction with IBM Networking Services for Software Defined Networks
Our organization is currently using IBM Services for Software Defined networks to assess, strategize and design how we establish SDNs and optimize our network infrastructure. It is helpful in improving the usage of our resources and ensures the readiness of a network for deployment in a hybrid multiple cloud environment. We use it to create programmable network integrations in multiple clouds and data centers improving our scalability and management.
- Creates flexible and resilient networks that can be deployed in multi-cloud hybrid environments.
- It briskly reduces difficulties in our data center, large area and local networks.
- Provides us with a comprehensive roadmap for our automation needs and strategies for scaling SDNs
- It should have a standard API for inter plane connections.
- Centralized controller is ineffective.
- Monitoring ability.
- Ease of configuration.
- Open controllers simplify network design.
- Amazing control over security. Policies are set from a central place that determines access control and security across the network.
- Managing networks is much easier through direct programming.
Do you think IBM Networking Services for Software Defined Networks delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Networking Services for Software Defined Networks's feature set?
Did IBM Networking Services for Software Defined Networks live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of IBM Networking Services for Software Defined Networks go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy IBM Networking Services for Software Defined Networks again?
IBM Networking Services for SDNs enables us to directly program network controls greatly reducing the complexities in multi-cloud, data centers, and large area networks. I like how scalable it is; we are able to scale it up to effectively manage and monitor all our networks It improves the efficiency of networks by using load balancing to control traffic flow according to need and usage.