Overall Satisfaction with IBM Power servers
- Power Virtual Servers
- IBM Power Servers provide the hybrid cloud solution
- IBM Power systems support the multi different OS to install like SUSE Linux, RHEL, AIX
- IBM Power9 chip high speed processor
- Easy user interface to manage the server from HMC
- IBM Support are bit costly as compare with other vendor servers
Do you think IBM Power servers delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Power servers's feature set?
Did IBM Power servers live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Power servers go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Power servers again?
- High Level Data security
- IBM Power9 Processor
- Easy to deploy and do the OS virtualization
- We can run multiple different OS on same power server
IBM Provides the best tools to check the current updates of IBM Power Servers, easily we can find and check the application compatibility with new IBM Power servers updates. We are benefited with feature and keep update our servers with the latest level which provide the more new feature.
We are not using the cloud environments in our projects, but planning are going to move out the existing setup to cloud environments.
IBM Power servers are always recommended for banking sector projects, the defense sector where high data security is required. IBM Power servers provide high-level data security in an encrypted format to the users. Performance is excellent to manage to heavy workload. Easily we can deploy and set up the IBM Power servers into DC with HMC.