Best Virtual Servers
July 17, 2022
Best Virtual Servers
DXC Technology Pvt LtdInformation Technology & Services, 10,001+ employees
Score 10 out of 10
Power Systems Virtual Server on IBM Cloud for AIX/Linux
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Power System Virtual Server
IBM Power System Virtual Servers are being used in my projects for oracle DB and SAP applications for different work. Our Client has saved lots of costs in the data center to implement the IBM Virtual Server over IBM Power Physical server. We have reduced the total number of physical power servers due to virtual servers.
- IBM Power Virtual Servers reduce the cost of data center infra structure.
- We have reduced the number of running Physical Power servers in DC since we start using the Virtual environment.
- IBM Power Virtual Server provides more flexibility to implement different oOS like Linux, SUSE, AIX, etc in the same power physical server.
- Performance are excellent.
- Vendor support is costly.
Do you think IBM Power Virtual Server delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Power Virtual Server's feature set?
Did IBM Power Virtual Server live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Power Virtual Server go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Power Virtual Server again?
- Production Business stability are excellent with great performance.
- Less Business impact due to virtual server uptime.
- Easy to restore from old backup in case of any server crash.
- Easy to migrate the storage data from old disk to new disk.
We have reduced the number of vulnerabilities in IBM Power Virtual Servers as we apply for every new patch release. Our system availability and performance have increased after applying every new patch.
We did not face any major issue with IBM Power Virtual Server, in case of any issue we take the IBM support team's help to fix the issue. IBM provides excellent support to fix the problems to bring the server to a healthy state.
IBM Power Virtual Servers are well knowns to manage the heavy load database and applications with high system performance. IBM Virtual Servers provide a more flexible environment where we can run the Linux, SUSE, and AIX in the same Physical servers as per user requirements.