Overall Satisfaction with InEight
This software is used in-house for our Interior design students. As it is a cloud-based construction management tool, it is helpful for remote working. We use it for planning, scheduling, and designing construction sites.
- Data to make better decisions
- Virtual designing of layouts
- Estimation on project construction
- Speed should be more fast and agile. When working on multiple files the system freezes.
- More templates should [be] added periodically.
- Customer support should respond within 24 hours.
The software has an intuitive design and someone who is working for the first time will not feel overwhelmed. Secondly the designing, estimating , and reporting gives us measurable results.
The modern and intuitive design is quite quirky to adapt and the features are also easy to understand.
Do you think InEight delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with InEight's feature set?
Did InEight live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of InEight go as expected?
Would you buy InEight again?