Infor CRM - worth a lookhttps://www.trustradius.com/crmInfor CloudSuite CRMUnspecified8.3331012015-10-09T15:26:42.931Z
October 09, 2015
Infor CRM - worth a look
Score 5 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Infor CRM
We implement Infor CRM for end users. It's been used for any number of departments, in addition to a sales team, in a wide variety of capacities: service and support, event management, marketing, project management, time tracking, etc. As a CRM it provides the standard suite of information management tools, that is, a repository for information about accounts and contacts along with whatever else the business needs: opportunities, leads, products, returns, campaigns, tickets, etc. Business users who have access to the system can retrieve this information from anywhere, including directly in Outlook.
- It has an improved interface which is fairly intuitive for end users.
- Available in both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Mobile is a particular strong point of the system and is blazing fast.
- Advanced Analytics is available which provides a suite of out-of-box BI tools.
- Customization is difficult due to the weird IDE.
- Lingering bugs that don't get addressed.
- Spotty performance and high hardware requirements.
- It's a CRM, so using a CRM as opposed to not using one is typically a step in the right direction.
- Slightly lower TCO than other CRMs.
- Complete end-to-end workflows allow you to quantify and analyze every step in the business process, leading to improved efficiency.
Because we are consultants, it's usually the clients which have made the decision to go with Infor CRM, but when they come to us for recommendations, Infor CRM is not typically what we would recommend unless there is a very specific fit to the client (i.e. they used to use ACT or Saleslogix, budget is critical, they really like mobile, they need a specific third party tool, etc.)
With such a wide variety of CRMs available to IT managers, it's difficult to recommend Infor CRM when at a similar price point products with a larger user base and more recognized brand are available. However, because of its underlying framework (.NET) just about anything can be accomplished. Infor CRM can be more of a business application framework than some of its more restrictive competitors, and a wide variety of third-party extensions are available.