Infor not for everyone
December 05, 2017
Infor not for everyone
Score 3 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Infor CRM
We are using Infor CRM to track our leads, clients and opportunities from the sales side of the organization. Infor tracks the contacts within each organization and also the opportunities. We need a CRM that does all of that, plus tracks communications with the customer, tracks the ROI of our campaigns, tracks sales forecasts for the sales team, and aids the administrative positions to generate merged proposals for potential opportunities. This CRM does all of those functions!
- Infor automatically adds your email communication to the correct contact within the database and tracks this information. You always know when your last communication was with the client.
- Tracks all opportunities open/closed/pending for each account so you know who your top clients are at any given time.
- Infor support has always been as helpful as possible as quick as possible.
- COMPATIBILITY ISSUES!!! These are critical but when you upgrade your computer, your Infor CRM may no longer be compatible with your new computer! This will generate multiple errors and you will not get anything done.
- COMPATIBLITY ISSUES - finding the answers to make your upgraded computer work with Infor. This is not happening. Computers and software updates are inevitable and happen frequently. Unfortunately, Infor does not keep up with those updates making half your users unable to use the CRM software.
- REPORTS - Customizing reports can be very difficult and unless you want to pay a 3rd party vendor to do this - you will not get some of the detailed reports you need/want
- THIRD PARTY VENDOR - Any time you want something changed within the CRM - page layout, customizations - you need to go through a 3rd party vendor so you are paying two parties for one software. All of these issues I have mentioned - mostly the compatibility issues - has made us look into another CRM that we are currently implementing to replace Infor.
- A negative impact as we are currently changing CRMs. The cost to us every time Infor updates their software is becoming way too much. This is because we have many custom fields.
If there are only a very few users within your organization using the software and you all have the same type computer / software and don't plan on updating (unless it is a pre-approved compatible computer/software), then it would work great. Also, if you don't mind spending the money to have a 3rd party vendor do all your custom page layouts, reports, AND when Infor updates their software - you have to pay a 3rd party vendor IF you have ANY customizations! If you just want to use the CRM out of the box with no changes - then this would be perfect for you.