Overall Satisfaction with Infor Omni-Channel Campaign Management
Infor Omni-Channel Campaign Management is a great tool for personalization and having a seamless customer and guest experience, very easy to configure at great length, and also great with integration along with other applications. The user interface is very simple to understand and navigate through. The reporting and comparison between various data threads features of the tool are great and easy to simulate as well. With this tool, we are solving issues related to market trends in terms of expected traffic and numbers of guests across various business channels which was a little difficult to do before this tool. Within the organization, this tool has a great scope from vendors to implementation to end-users and of course management levels also.
- Forecasting revenue trends for better business management.
- Collecting information in specific formats from the field for better investment decisions.
- Integration with alert tools such as Jira or email client.
- It can do a better job if integration is in place with outside organization vendors or 3rd party tools, which is sometimes challenging.
- Help, about, and tutorial sections of the tool can be improved with more specific examples and how to do videos.
- Support can be better with more resources.
- Data validation and comparison.
- Visual representation of reports for better understanding.
- Making strategies about the upcoming market trends in business.
- Great ROI with time efficiency and less resources.
- Reporting accuracy and detailed level comparison makes it very positive impact.
- Individual personalization makes it easier for the users to do the tasks in turn results in positive ROI.
- CGI Renewables Management System (RMS)
Infor Omni-Channel Campaign Management stands out because of its capabilities for effective and great reporting, always a challenge for a fast-paced working environment where we need to analyze data in a very timely manner coming from different sources. We used another tool previously and it was not working as expected so we decided to move to this Infor tool and we are glad we made that decision of switching.
Do you think Infor Omni-Channel Campaign Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Infor Omni-Channel Campaign Management's feature set?
Did Infor Omni-Channel Campaign Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Infor Omni-Channel Campaign Management go as expected?
Would you buy Infor Omni-Channel Campaign Management again?
This tool is great in the retail industry with a huge customer and guest presence where a huge influx of data is always being analyzed and being reported via different sources. This tool makes it easy to organize that and it helps with side by side comparison of the information. Great for business with multiple locations where all of the information is being fed to some central system. I don't believe it is one for small businesses or individual owners.