Overall Satisfaction with Infosec IQ
I'm in K-8 private education. We're looking to use it for staff training and as an integral part of our cybersecurity initiative.
- Easy to follow
- User-friendly interface
- Making offerings more concise
- More general guidance for structuring deployment of materials
- Option for staff to have their own (secure) accounts
- More in-depth technical training
- Helpful in ensuring better cybersecurity practice
- Helpful for additional training and discussion about current topics
- Helpful for onboarding and targeting trouble areas
We looked at KnowB4 also. We liked Infosec IQ's interface better for end users. Their materials can be less intimidating and their price was also less expensive. We also appreciated that Infosec IQ has a specific focus on education and topics related to that industry vs. general business/corporate policy. This has made it easier for us to plan out our training.
Do you think Infosec IQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Infosec IQ's feature set?
Did Infosec IQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Infosec IQ go as expected?
Would you buy Infosec IQ again?
Seems like a great place to start. The platform is fairly intuitive and offers a good range of topics in a variety of formats that should appeal to most users. There's a resource library that includes things like posters, flyers, emails, etc. to use as templates for marketing and communications. Support has been very helpful.