HB3834 compliance, fun phishing tests, win-win
June 10, 2021

HB3834 compliance, fun phishing tests, win-win

Overall Satisfaction with Infosec IQ

Infosec IQ helps our business companywide as well as the districts we serve to stay compliant with HB 3834 passed in Texas. Infosec IQ also allows us to run phishing tests to produce data to show internally and externally where we need to do additional training to prevent future risks.
  • Infosec has created HB3834 compliant lessons we are able to quickly drop into a campaign
  • Infosec IQ allows us to determine if we want blind phishing tests or training opportunities
  • Infosec IQ always adds more trainings
  • They are always ready to help and do it with a kind and generous attitude.
  • I would love to be able to access a participant's custom URL for training without downloading.
  • I would love to edit a campaign after it starts its run.
  • I would love a one-click button for certificate population.
  • HB 3834 compliance training pre-built
  • Quick and easy to access trainings
  • Completion reports
  • Compliance is most important! It is a huge positive.
I have not managed any other information security systems. I trust my leadership, which selected Infosec IQ as an informed decision after comparing other similar systems.

Do you think Infosec IQ delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Infosec IQ's feature set?

Did Infosec IQ live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Infosec IQ go as expected?

Would you buy Infosec IQ again?

Infosec IQ has met all of our security training needs without hardships or struggles. I believe the global account view is wonderful for those of us managing many accounts.

I am unable to think about where this system wouldn't be helpful. As long as you have someone able to set up the AD and create the campaigns, it's fabulous.