Jacob Davidson LinkTrust

Jacob Davidson LinkTrust

Software Version

Standard

Overall Satisfaction with Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft gives our sales department an opportunity list with easily organized information and history. It's used to keep track of all the activities in our efforts to reach out to new opportunities and keep track of current clients. The whole organization uses it, very few members of the company don't use it. The perfect thing about Infusionsoft is that it displays information for the opportunities right up front so I don't have to search or click on the opportunity to quickly edit.
  • Displays information in easy to find places.
  • Has very few glitches or problems.
  • There are a lot of different applications that also make it easier to keep track of your own work.
  • I have had some glitches with the software where it doesn't record information specifically follow-up dates.
  • I would like to be able to go back to what I had before without having to re-load my lists.
  • I wish you could scroll rather than having to load more calls or load more of a history.
  • Faster access to records, quicker to record
  • Cleaner records
  • Lots of clients to reach out to
Pipeline deals is not nearly as well organized, easily accessible records, or dashboard. I hated the emails I would always get from Pipeline as well. Infusionsoft is much better and more versatile than Pipeline.
I would say it is very appropriate in sales and marketing and for keeping track of clients. Other than that it seems like there wouldn't be much use for it. I am pretty new to the software, but I can only see it helping sales and marketing but not much else.