ISDC Playbooks Review
November 23, 2018
ISDC Playbooks Review
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
It is currently used by our inside sales teams. It helps us all with the organization of reaching out to customers about specific call campaigns as well as upcoming events we would like to invite them to. In the past we would struggle with keeping record of who we reached out to and what we discussed and this helps us stay organized and saves time.
- One strength of Playbooks is it keeps me organized.
- Another strength is it keeps me on pace to reach out to specific customers for different events in different geographies.
- Another strength is the tool allows you to send marketing material and then you have a record of what you have sent them.
- There does seem to be a lot of steps involved for each play when it would be nice to have fewer steps to send out an invite to an upcoming webinar.
- It would also be great to have more VOD's that we could watch on our own time to learn more about the tool.
- It would also be great to have the ability to see exactly when they open an email and forward it on.
- It saves me time.
- It keeps me organized.
- It helps me focus on customers in certain zip codes.
It is helpful but I do feel there are more steps needed if I were just sending out an invite for an upcoming event versus having to send the email then place a call then follow up with an email as those extra steps are wasting my time in a sense.
It makes my day more efficient for sure. It's nice that I can go back and look at who I have emailed and called as well as look at what info I have sent them and I can also see if they have opened my email. I wish it showed if they forward the email each time is has been forwarded.
The browser extension is great as it's just a plug-in using my SFDC CRM. There have been very little issues using the Playbooks plug-in with SFDC. I would like to see more capabilities within the tool for sending marketing emails at the touch of a button without going through the call/email track.
The Insidesales Playbooks is by far more intuitive and organized than other programs I have used in the past. Unfortunately I have not had experience with other products that are available out there. I would hope we will see more improvements from the ISDC tool as we all use it more and provide feedback.
It's well suited when I have an upcoming event in my territory and I need to invite hundreds of people but I don't typically have time to keep track of those people so the Playbooks feature is very helpful for that. Hopefully the tool will expand and have more features in the near future.