Overall Satisfaction with InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
It's being rolled out to the Sales department. The business problems it addresses are the ability to save time researching who you need to call or email. Playbooks does it all for you. It plans out my prospecting list and I can personally follow up with leads that are moving forward in the sales process. It's an efficiency tool.
- Ability to send pre-recorded voicemails.
- Ability to send emails at a high rate and have the track-ability of effectiveness.
- Really easy, intuitive user experience. It only took a day or two to get used to.
- In the optional notes section a drop down with commonly used notes would be helpful.
- It's bugged out a few times where I've had to restart it.
- Can't send mass personalized emails at the moment.
- Rep productivity
- Rep efficiency
- Ability to track all outbound tasks & organize prospecting pipeline
It only took a day to get comfortable with Playbooks. The ease of use and overall usability is fantastic in the sense that it's pretty straightforward once you get enough repetitions in the tool. I also like all of the videos and resources available if support is needed.
I've used Yesware in the past, as well. Playbooks stacks up right above Yesware in my opinion. I think the ease of use and the intuitive process of determining my tasks for the day is a game changer. I have no say on deciding which tools are evaluated or used for the Sales team. However, our feedback is essential to making the tool more effective and efficient.