Overall Satisfaction with InsideView
I have been using InsideView for over 5 years at this point in 3 different companies. I currently run my own consulting firm that does sales training and consulting for companies like Salesforce, Linkedin, Box and many others. I rely on InsideView to help me keep updated on what is happening with my key targets and clients. I put my top 25 target accounts on a "watch list" in InsideView and then put all my clients on a separate watch list. I then make sure I go into the settings and check/uncheck the boxes of things I want to be alerted on (agents). I make sure I only select the agents that I want to know about and can add value to. I also set up custom agents to tell me when specific things are mentioned related to my target accounts and prospects. I get the daily e-mail from InsideView based with a summary of all the activity happening in my target accounts and prospects. This gives Ie information i can use to keep up to date with clients and find new reasons to connect with them and add value. It also gives me the information I need to reach out to prospects for the first time with something relevant about them and make a connection to how I might be able to add value based on their situation. All in all, InsideView is one of my favorite sales tools that adds the most value to my job.
- Tracks clients and prospects and gives relevant information on them I can use to stay connected to open new opportunities.
- Create custom agents to be alerted on things that are more specific to my industry or specific value
- Including more of the additional social media components of the alerts on people and companies.
- Removing some of the duplicate articles when following major companies
- Staying up to date with clients so I don't embarrass myself when I call them and something major has happened in their business that I didn't know about.
- Giving me reasons to reach out to clients and prospects so I can add value and don't have to touch base or check in.
- Finding new opportunities to work with new clients.
I choose InsidView over 5 years ago and have not compared it to any other similar solution since so i don't know what the differences are between the other major players any more.