Overall Satisfaction with InsideView
Our U.S. sales team uses InsideView to source new or updated prospects for new business sales. It helps us to distribute by territory (we use U.S. states as headquarters) and lets us choose the minimum company size we want to target market.
- Employee size is very accurate. We are able to target market using InsideView.
- I am able to verify the prospect has a LinkedIn profile which is very important for us. We trust LinkedIn's data.
- Email accuracy is one of the highest I've seen, once you choose profiles with a LinkedIn profile.
- Some email addresses have more than one address, as if someone were guessing to the email address. Only 1 email should be allowed.
- I would like a way to search U.S. headquarter location vs International HQ location.
- With have the InsideView and Salesforce integration. We are able to "sync" prospects easily and quickly directly into our Salesforce CRM while making sure we always have InsideView as our lead source.
In the past we have used or evaluated data.com, hoovers lists and external purchased lists. We have had much more success with getting to the correct person using InsideView's data.
1 - I am the main administrator for Salesforce, InsideView and other integrated solutions. The training was fast and simple and easy to reiterate to others. There isn't much "up keep" on the system needed.
- Keeping our data clean, if someone is no longer with the company, when we open up the profile InsideView will notify us.
- Building lists to import into Salesforce of people who meet our target market.
- Building a Watch List for companies we are actively involved with.
Evaluating InsideView and Competitors
Yes - Our organization was using many tools, Data.com, Hoovers, etc. We put all of our eggs in one basket and banked on InsideView and their data and we're glad we did. We are in our second year and plan on renewing for a third.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Creating people lists or company lists was very easy with InsideView...and easy to train others. Nobody likes change but shifting from the other sources we were using, InsideView was seamless. We not only saved money with InsideView, but we gained better data.
I wouldn't change anything. I learned about InsideView while interviewing a prospect for an inside sales position. She told me she wouldn't take the position unless we had the InsideView and Salesforce integration. I had never heard of InsideView before and started to do research. I'm just sorry I didn't know about them sooner.
We had to work with InsideView for some custom configurations example we have a custom field in Salesforce called ha location that needed let's say NJ to spell out New Jersey and make certain fields mandatory. They were easy to work with though.