Overall Satisfaction with Insync Healthcare Solutions
I work for an outpatient pediatric facility that provides Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Nutrition Services, Therapeutic Equine Services, Behavioral Health, and school-based services. Insync is utilized across all of our departments. When we were looking for an EMR the difficulty we faced was finding an affordable EMR that could meet our very diverse needs. There are 4 different sets of regulations/rules that we need to follow on a daily basis. An EMR that could meet all of these regulations/rules and continue to change as our needs changed seemed like an impossible task. Insync has met these needs and continues to meet these needs on a daily basis. This product is truly an item that can be individualized to meet the needs of a company at an affordable price.
- The customer determines how much independence you desire in regards to updating the templates within the software.
- They listen to their customers' suggestions regarding improvements to the software.
- They are easy to contact when assistance is needed.
- The initial trainers were patient with all of the staff and very knowledgeable.
- When additional training was needed after our first month of implementation, they provided it and kept us moving forward.
- Insync loves to provide a phone call for every question you have, but sometimes an answer to an email (especially when it is because I can't remember where one key is located ) is enough, versus the full phone call.
- Ability to update certain features myself so I don't have to wait for the company to complete the task.
- The fact that the billing is tied to each individual note.
- The ability to track if any paperwork is missing from any of my therapists.
- The ability to pull reports regarding the number of appointments and type of appointments that have been completed.
- The ability to pull demographic information.
- Improved ability to process billing, which has resulted in faster payment.
- With the patient portal, we can now complete patient intakes quicker, which results in patients starting services faster. In the end, this has resulted in increased productivity.
Basically, Insync has increased flexibility and affordability as compared to the other EMRs with which I was familiar.
Do you think Insync Healthcare Solutions delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Insync Healthcare Solutions's feature set?
Did Insync Healthcare Solutions live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Insync Healthcare Solutions go as expected?
Would you buy Insync Healthcare Solutions again?
It is great for a business that requires flexibility and diversity in its EMR.