ININ CIC 3.0.17
August 11, 2014
ININ CIC 3.0.17
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureConnect
We use it as both a normal phone system as well as in a call center environment. We use it to support our call center queues as well as advanced features such as call reporting and performance metrics.
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) queues are pretty straightforward to manage
- I like the softphone options.
- I am pretty new to VoIP, so this is my first phone system that I'm using/managing. So far I find it pretty easy to manage.
- New user scriptability could use some work. We currently have it automated to a level where we can import a CSV for new users, but we still have to go in and adjust licensing and skills after the fact before their account is usable.
- ININ seems to like to nickel and dime you for licensing. Every little imaginable thing is a separate license.
- Unsure. I mostly maintain the system. Dollar and productivity figures are not part of my job function. Our call center managers seem pleased with it though.
Using Genesys PureConnect
700 - It's a solid mix of office worker and call center employees. Some just need basic functionality like inbound and outbound calls. Others need full queue functionality.
7 - Myself and one other systems administrator support higher level troubleshooting with the product and large scale functionality. We've delegated almost all troubleshooting tasks to our help desk though. They are capable of sitting down with a client and assisting them with any sort of technical issues they may have at their desk.
- Skill based routing is great for making sure certain clients get to a core group of representatives.
- Not sure. I'd like to think we actually use most of the feature set available to us.
Difficulty of migrating to a new phone system is significant. Also that could result in potenetially higher costs, as well as the need for additional training for a new system. We are not at a point where we are so disappointed with ININ or our vendor support to jump ship yet.