Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureEngage
Our operation houses a 125 seat call center where we provide sales and customer service to newborn parents. Along side that is also our Outbound sales team that uses the latest offering from I3 in its IMC product that replaced predictive dialing of numbers. Our company has been a customer of I3 dating back to the 2.2 version and most recently moved to the 4.0 platform. This product services our entire company from the call center all the way to our executives.
- Call routing has been a major factor for us as we can route the calls to the proper skill set who can answer the calls properly and efficiently
- Reporting. This has made things extremely easy to pull the reports for us to get to our financial teams and adjust how many users we need on the phone
- Support. They listen to the needs of the customers and make the updates as needed
- Some of the reports are difficult to get to the data you really need. You may need to export the data to cross reference with other data to get the answer.
- Better customer service. We are more efficient with the system.
- Ease of use to the call center agents. Our agents are able to pick up the system quickly as it is that easy.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager,Avaya
When it came down the price and functionality, I3 could not be beat.
Virtualization of the servers was a major factor for us as we were looking at disaster recovery as well. Having the servers in a virtual center where we can pick up and move to a new location quickly was ideal.