Overall Satisfaction with Jixee
It is an excellent software that comes to simplify our life and tasks and workflows, as it focuses on the activities we really want to execute and not on the entire workflow of the company. This sometimes can saturate the screen and confuse us with so much information from other departments or projects. It integrates with various work management platforms such as Asana, Trello, and others.
- It is very useful to drag and drop activities, to take them to another point in the project. This has saved me a lot of time and is more practical.
- We can track the tasks assigned to the work team, without the need to check the whole project in general.
- The section to check the tasks that are a problem is a great help to monitor the activities that are not progressing as they should.
- The price can be a bit steep. Although you can use it totally free for 7 days to try it out and see if it is useful for your company.
- The payment is per user, which would generate a higher cost to companies with a large number of employees. Although if you join a plan and lower the number of users, the price of the plan is automatically updated.
- This is a cloud-based software, so it cannot work without an internet connection.
- It allows you to closely monitor the activities that have problems and highlights them from the rest in order to better track them and complete them successfully in the set time.
- It has the ability to integrate with many other programs such as Slack, GitLab, HipChat, and many more.
- Dragging and dropping tasks to other project workflows is a plus that I have not seen in other programs.
- Companies have problems executing certain activities, that must be constantly monitored so that they can be performed. This is why the purchase of this program is so necessary, to save the company all the resources that are wasted activities that are not fulfilled in the established times.
- We could be calm after buying this software because we knew that the tasks that had more problems and in which more resources were spent, could be closely monitored.
Do you think Jixee delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jixee's feature set?
Did Jixee live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jixee go as expected?
Would you buy Jixee again?