Overall Satisfaction with Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
Our marketing department uses it every day. We communicate with coaches, athletic directors and athletes all over the world. We use Keap to let them know about upgrades to our platform, specials we are running for the month, and basic knowledge of who we are.
- Organization of our list of names
- Campaign builder
- Review of hot leads, frequent opens and clicks
- I would like it to identify frequent clicks and open and separate that group for personal follow up by our sales teams. Allow us to set the amount of opens and clicks to determine the "hot list"
- I didn't find the campaign builder very intuitive. I had to pay someone to show me how to use the campaign builder and am still fuzzy on it
- I use a business Gmail account and can't verify the emails going out. I constantly get emails from Keap that the verification is not valid? Very frustrating. I have talked to multiple support people at Keap and no one knows why this happens. I don't know if this would increase my open rate?
- We are going to hit the million dollar mark later this year and I would say 30-40% of our leads come from our email campaigns.
- Our industry makes it very difficult to reach coaches by phone or in person. The only way to communicate with them is through email. Keap is essential for our business.
- During the pandemic, Keap worked with us as our revenue tanked. We still grew our customer base through Keap.
I tell people that it is Constant Contact on steroids. There are a lot more features in Keap that make it more robust.
Building an email is extremely easy especially if one has used Constant Contact or Mailchimp in the past. It is a bit more expensive than some of the others I have used. If they have a small list and budget issues, I would have them look elsewhere in addition to looking at Keap.