Overall Satisfaction with KeepTruckin
I use KeepTruckin in my organization for daily 24hr usage of Driver and Equipment tracking, for revealing Fault Codes on Equipment, for HOS, and so that Safety issues are recognized.
- Hours of Service compliance
- Reporting for IFTA, Fuel, Compliance
- Correct Driving Status
- Fault Codes on equipment should be a popup window
- Decreased Utilization by 10%
- Simplifies tracking
- IFTA reporting helps pinpoint where we can do better on road use taxes
They are based on the West Coast, and they should have 24-hour support. Trucking is a 365/24 job.
My organization has benefitted from KeepTruckin because it keeps tracking simplified and retains drivers with ease of use.
Do you think Motive (previously KeepTruckin) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Motive (previously KeepTruckin)'s feature set?
Did Motive (previously KeepTruckin) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Motive (previously KeepTruckin) go as expected?
Would you buy Motive (previously KeepTruckin) again?