Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Care
Khoros Care puts all of our companies social media channels in one platform for not only Marketing but Social Customer Care. It has been an incredible help at engaging with our customers across all channels both public and private, which has increased our engagement rates and lowered the amount of time it takes to connect with our customers.
- Multifunctional platform to engage with customers!
- Lowering average response time to customer questions, concerns, and general comments!
- Awesome analytics to gauge proficiency and find opportunities to improve it!
- Bulk option aspects work well but could use improvement for all incoming posts vs only conversations
- Exporting options into excels could be increased vs PDF views
- Some messaging types are not yet supported
- In several months we were able to lower average response times from 24 hours to 2 hours!
- We went from having an entire team of people who periodically monitored our social interactions then due to the pandemic a limited team of fewer than six people with the same response time and proficiency.
- This platform also works great to send links to privately message customers who have questions or concerns so we can gather the necessary info we need to further assist while remaining under the same conversation.
We've already had discussions regarding renewal and across all aspects, Khoros Care was considered far more useful than other platforms we've used in the past.
Khoros Care has definitely adapted to our business needs! We've worked to increase engagement and lower response time, even with the size of the monitoring team changes our goals have been met due to the scalability of Khoros Care.
The implementation was very easy! They work diligently to ensure that everything that you want to monitor is put into one place eliminating the worry of missed interactions and as needs change the ability to edit what's being searched for is quick and easy to set up.
- Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
Khoros Care has awesome "ready to send" reports based on analytic views that you can set up. Whether it's reporting on one brand's ad or comparing it to a prior month or year the analytics are very user-friendly with awesome supportive widgets that allow you to view an incredible amount of information not available to use in prior platforms.
Do you think Khoros Care delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Khoros Care's feature set?
Did Khoros Care live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Khoros Care go as expected?
Would you buy Khoros Care again?
I would definitely recommend Khoros Care to anyone who has multiple brands with profiles on multiple social media channels. The platform does an amazing job putting everything in one place and making sure customer interactions do not fall through the cracks including listening tools where your company may not specifically be tagged in. It's easy and intuitive to use whether you have only a few people or an entire team using the platform.
Khoros Care Support
Khoros Support has always very responsive and helpful when it comes to getting my issue/inquiry addressed. Their ticket portal is great for tracking any open tickets and they can be updated via the portal or by responding to the email thread. Support reps are always extremely knowledgeable and care about getting you taken care of.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No, I was not aware that there was a premium support to was available for purchase. The normal support portal and representatives that come standard have always done a great job addressing my needs, I would be amazed to see what premium support would be like since the standard is above par.
Yes - Yes, it was resolved relatively quickly and they stayed in constant communication regarding the status of the situation.
There was a time that one of the social platforms was not ingesting comments. We reached out to support and quickly learned that the API of the platform prevented comments posted on ads after a certain amount of time. This was not a Khoros issue, but rather a limitation of the platform's API. It was easy to reach out and we quickly heard back from support which was able to give us more insight into other missed comments as well and was very helpful in devising a backup plan. Khoros support also reached out to their internal teams so we could be informed regarding any releases that platform makes to their API so we'd know when it would be functional in Khoros Care.