Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Corinne Malo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Spredfast really helped us with reporting on social analytics, it also really helped our organization with posting to our social channels. Previously I was posting everything organically through each social platform, but being able to post the all in one place really helped me save time.
  • social analytics
  • social content posting
  • social listening
  • posting to Pinterest
  • assigning tasks to another person
For anything related to posting to social media channels, I think Spreadfast is the best, they also provide a really robust social reporting platform. I would say it's not really appropriate if you are a small organization and you only need to post to social channels. It's a very expensive platform, and it is great for a large organization with a lot of social channels, but it's too expensive for a small company for sure.
I didn't work too closely with the Khoros support team, but the support we received was really great and we had a lot of really in-depth training.
Khoros is really great for large organizations, but I would say they are not good at supporting small companies.
Léonor Paoleschi | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have used Khoros Marketing for 2 years, for our B2C and Corporate Social Media Communications, across the whole organization. The central social media team produces the editorial line and contents. The market correspondants adapt, translate, and publish the posts. We use Khoros as a publishing and processing tool for the translations and coordination between the central and market teams.
  • The calendar is really useful for us
  • Analytics are the base for our perfect reviews
  • Inbox for community management
  • The configuration possibilities, including approvals
  • Some social media formats (IG stories for example) publications
Khoros marketing is perfect for our editorial stategy on social media.
We are fully satisfied with our customer relationship. When we have projects we always find a solution.
We can definitely configure anything with user authorizations, or different engagement plans for markets.
We use it to post our social media content (copy, pictures, videos), to target a specific audience, and to follow performance data. This way, we can easily find every post we made in the past, file posts by subject or theme, and use these tags to get data reports.
  • Filing system
  • Targeting audience
  • Give a status on the posting progress
  • Can't post on every social media platform
  • Data reports are hard to create and import
  • Overview of the upcoming posts is not user-friendly
I just want to specify that I use Lithium marketing and not the new Khoros Marketing tool.
Lithium has to be improved. I'm very enthusiastic to know I'll be using Khoros Marketing soon.
We utilize Khoros as the Corporate Communications team for one brand across three different social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter). We utilize it to draft, approve and publish content. We also use its reporting capabilities. We have about four editors and two main admin users.
  • provides a simple approval process for content
  • provides an easy to use and view calendar view that you can move content around in
  • allows users to have "labels" for content which is incredibly useful for reporting
  • Exporting the calendar could be more aesthetic
  • The analytics dashboards are robust, but not the most intuitive to use
  • There are still tech glitches that result in posts failing to publish from time to time
Great tool for a team or single social user managing 1-3 accounts doing the basics of social media marketing. Compared to competitors, it's relatively affordable for what you get. Would definitely recommend it as a way to streamline the fundamentals of social work.
The few times I've had to reach out to Khoros support, I haven't found them to be very helpful. They usually take at least 48 hours to respond and despite duplicating the issue, they've been unable to solve it so it ends up happening again.
I do not use khoros in this way currently, however, I can see how their "initiatives," teams, plans, and other capabilities would make scaleability very easy and useful.
Danielle Stapleton | TrustRadius Reviewer
NI uses Khoros Marketing as the tool to publish all global social media content. We've been a customer for 7+ years and the program has allowed us to scale social operations across the business. It is primarily used by marketing teams. Marketing also uses Khoros' strategic services team to assist with social media activity.
  • Strategic Services/Consulting: this team is a true partner to our internal social team.
  • Easy publishing & analytics: Khoros Marketing is a great one-stop-shop for all social needs, and the investment in enhancing the paid social elements is exciting.
  • Combined Social + Community focus: the way Khoros sees social and community management as one holistic thing is fresh and forward-thinking. It helps our organization/business think outside the box.
  • The content center has room for improvement, but I'm confident it's on a good track based on convos I've had with the product team.
  • Sometimes the interface feels clunky and isn't always intuitive to navigate.
  • I find the analytics section overwhelming to set up. Having more templates or guidance there would help me.
Khoros Marketing and Community are great tools for large global brands trying to scale their efforts. Governance, workflow, support - it covers pretty much every element you'd need. There's a hidden gem in Strategic Services. This group is unique and unlike other agencies I've worked with and makes Khoros much more than a software provider. If you're looking to find ways to connect social and community management, the combo with Lithium is opening the doors to a lot of opportunity there.
We work with Strategic Services year-round. Coupling this with Khoros Marketing has been a dream. The Strat Services team knows the product and it allows for seamless integration into our internal processes and team.
NI used Khoros Marketing to scale social operations globally. As the program evolved, we've had to scale in different ways and it's continuing to prove beneficial. Workflows, permissions, and governance is strong and truly helps me manage several people who have their hands in social media activity.
Amanda Potter | TrustRadius Reviewer
At Midco, we use Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) to streamline social media publishing done by the marketing department. Marketing allows us to collaborate with stakeholders in other departments, such as our colleagues in our company's sports network. We have 14 social media accounts and can control them all from one dashboard with Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium).
  • Ease of publishing/scheduling
  • Easy approval/queue process
  • Campaign organization
  • Labeling for analytics
  • Robust analytics
  • Publishing to stories (not available)
  • Publishing GIFs to Facebook (they get posted as a still image)
  • Ability to sponsor posts/create ads within platform (hopefully coming soon)
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) is the best option I've found for publishing. Its interface is intuitive, so it's easy to learn. It's easy to set up an approval process for quality control. It also has the most publishing options and most robust API integrations that I've seen from a publishing platform of this kind.

We do not like it as well for listening and care, but we use another Khoros product for that (Care). We are looking forward to a time when the two products can be integrated into one dashboard or view.
We have found that Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) has many solutions that help us, and is always looking to add new and innovative solutions. In the past few years, we have added on quite a few solutions and have been happy with all.
Kara Salazar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) is used to schedule all of our social posts, analytics reports, and social listening for our social team. It helps us schedule out our posts in chunks, which saves our social team time, helps us pull all the analytics for these posts, and keeps us on top of what people are saying about our company.
  • Customizable analytics dashboard that helps us format our reports as needed
  • Easy-to-use platform
  • Intelligence allows us to stay on top of major events as well as how others are talking about us in order to keep optimizing our social strategy
In the many years that I've used Khoros, they've always been such a pleasure to work with. They continuously find solutions to our needs and ensure we're always informed of any changes going on.
We've been able to monitor our brand's presence and use analytics to continuously refine our strategy.
As we continue to grow, we trust that Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) is able to continue being essential due to their team always being open to help with whatever business needs we may have.
Victoria Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our social team currently uses Khoros for social media management and analytics. It helps us collaborate as a team and easily pull metrics for all of our global pages. We can easily pull quick analytics for our stakeholders and allows our community managers to manager their time more effectively and not spend all day posting to 32 different accounts.
  • The new marketing dashboards make pulling my monthly reports for execs super easy.
  • Scheduling is super easy for our social channels. We have a lot of pages and Khoros Marketing makes it easy to schedule for the team.
  • Customer care is great! They are always there when I have a question or a problem and work hard to help me find a solution. Alex, our CSM, is amazing and helpful.
  • Training modules need to be updated. Khoros can be overwhelming when you first start using it. Trainings didn't have the same UX so a lot of things I needed were lost.
  • Analytics tools are good but not great. There is a lag and sometimes data doesn't add up to the native analytics. Wish that Twitter data was more robust.
  • Historical data is hard to find or get. You can only go back so far and sometimes, I need data from further out. I'd like to use Spredfast exclusively to make sure our reporting is consistent but it's hard to do that when you have limits.
  • Wish there was more integration of Reddit.
Khoros is great for large organizations or agencies with multiple channels and pages to manage. I don't think it would be good for small business owners who are only managing a handle of pages. It's a great enterprise tool and they are always making improvements. Customer service and support is getting better and they've made a lot of strides over the last year.
Conner Grant | TrustRadius Reviewer
At DraftKings, Khoros is our daily posting platform where we schedule, post, and pull insights from their platform. The social, customer service and influencer teams are just some of the people that use the platform on a daily (or even hourly) basis. It allows us to connect and understand our customers with more ease. Having one central hub makes this even easier.
  • Reliability
  • Cybersecurity
  • Ease of access
  • Logout from Inactivity
Khoros has plenty of options that social marketing professionals love, including ease of use, plenty of options, and analytics. It's nice to be able to have multiple channel owners using the same platform so that planning and coordination can occur. I would certainly recommend this platform to other social media professionals.
We are using Khoros to manage the publication of content across our social media and customer service channels, in addition to utilizing the platform for social analytics. We also use the Intelligence platform to check share of voice and other aspects of the company in the social space. It is used by the Social Media, Content, and Customer Service departments at our organization. It addresses problems in gathering social analytics and providing us a secure platform to publish and house content.
  • Provides constant new software updates + features.
  • Monthly check-ins for updates on new features/in-person troubleshooting.
  • Fast, reliable troubleshooting help.
  • Organized, easy to use conversations platform.
  • Providing paid analytics in the platform.
  • Implementation of TikTok.
  • More detailed Instagram reporting.
Khoros is well suited in providing a reliable, organized outlet in conversations to schedule and publish content. In addition, it is well-suited in providing analytical insights, however it would be helpful for more insights on Instagram + paid posts. An integration with newer social platforms (TikTok, Clubhouse, etc.) would also be needed.
We have benefitted from working with Khoros Support to achieve our goals, through monitoring our brand's social presence and using analytics to align our content publishing strategy. Our company is extremely analytics driven, so having a thorough analytics platform in the back of Khoros has been very helpful in how and what we publish.
Khoros is an awesome platform and I'd give its scalability a 7 out of 10. The platform has grown so much and added so many new features since we first signed a contract in 2016, and continues to implement new technologies to make managing a social media brand account much easier and organized. I've loved using it and I always look forward to new features, especially when they aid in efficiency. Working at a sports company, we are always on 24/7 and this helps a lot.
March 19, 2021

Khoros Can't be Beat!

We use Khoros Marketing across my organization. I love it because it is so easy to use and our customer success director is the best! He is so responsive and feels like he is part of the team. I know Khoros has our best interest at heart, always open to feedback and keeping us in the loop regarding updates being made to the platform. Through using Khoros, we are able to mitigate the risk associated with social media by ensuring everything goes through a proper approval process.
  • Open communication between Khoros and our organization.
  • Always evolving
  • More paid features (currently API limitation).
  • Ability to put in substitute approvers.
Well suited for groups that need approvals for social media posts before they go out. Easy to keep track of notes and updates being made to each post before they are published.
Our customer success director is the best of the best. He is always responsive and helps us whenever needed. Whenever we have additional issues, Support is very helpful.
I can see Khoros being effective for a wide range of companies.
Khoros is being used by the social marketing and analytics teams along with our agency partners. It is used for publishing across multiple social channels, social listening and engagement, and pulling analytics across multiple accounts. It allows us to scale and work more efficiently and also gives us real-time insights into the social conversations that are happening around our company.
  • Customer Service and Support
  • Easy of Use
  • Quick to Market with New Releases
  • None
Well suited for managing multiple accounts across many platforms, pulling analytics across those multiple accounts, customer service on social, getting a pulse on social conversations about your brand
We have not used their strategic services team, but their customer success team is top-notch and their training offerings are very informative. Their support staff is also very responsive in helping solve any issues that may arise.
Khoros is designed to scale - it supports a number of different platforms and as you increase your user base, they have great on-demand training resources both in their Atlas community and through coaching sessions.
We use Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) in several ways, including daily publishing, content scheduling, and for insights and intelligence. The team I work on relies on the product on a daily basis. Our team primarily uses it, but other departments across the company, including CX, have a use for it as well. This software allows us to successfully schedule content and pull insights.
  • Great customer service --always a quick response from someone happy to help!
  • Great team development from success managers--we are always in the loop about new products and features and given the opportunity to learn about new products.
  • I would love to see further growth in the intelligence platform.
  • Mobile access can be a bit tough and the app can be a little glitchy.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) has been a great tool for my team and has given us the opportunity to build out a daily content calendar with ease.
My team has been able to internally align strategy through Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium). We've been able to build out a content calendar for internal socialization and planning as well as building out team plans in order to group similar content together over time.
The platform is well built and user friendly. It's easy to train new hires on and does not require too much effort to use. As we grow, it's been easy to have new users quickly join and get up to speed.
A few departments use it. Organic Social is the biggest user, then customer service, and finally, analytics. We (social) use it every day for scheduling content. I personally will use intelligence to gather info and reports for execs and others in the company. Customer service mainly uses the Inbox function to help customers. Analytics will use intelligence and data insights.
  • Scheduling, labeling, etc
  • Up to speed and easy to use intelligence.
  • Easy to collaborate in inbox.
  • Expanded social channels (e.g. Tik Tok).
  • Twitter data.
  • More precise sentiment in intelligence.
Everyone who uses Khoros now feels pretty good about it, so we can't really think of scenarios where it is less appropriate.
Khoros Support has been super helpful any time we run into issues. For the most part, they get back to us right away and are able to address any sort of issues that may arise.
Once more platforms are added and expanded intelligence is integrated, it should be even better than how great it already is.
Our social media and customer service teams use Khoros Marketing to monitor and track our ROI on our owned social media channels to report back to leadership. Our customer service team use it to interact with customers and assist with solving customer issues. Khoros allows the CS team to track conversations and streamline efforts, resulting in faster response time to customer inquiries.
  • Analytics.
  • Social listening (Intelligence).
  • Easy to understand user interface.
  • Connection to paid analytics (specifically Twitter).
  • Custom metrics can't be added to analytic dashboards.
I recommend Khoros Marketing to other colleagues at my company when they are looking to gain access to high-level social media metrics to report back to their teams. Being able to give an "Analytics Only" license to some employees has been helpful to those teams and for the social media team, as it cuts down on the amount of metrics requests. Also giving Intelligence access to appropriate employees has helped teams get better insight to social media as a whole, without having to loop in our team first.
Although I do not work on the customer service team, they have reported to the social media team that Khoros has improved their response time for answering customer inquiries. Khoros has also simplified their process for tracking customer issues, and has also improved their ability to assign certain customer issues to specific members of their team.
Whenever I have an issue with publishing or managing users, I am able to reach out to a specific person on the Khoros Marketing team to assist. My issue is usually resolved within a few hours or the next day. If the issue is more complicated, there has never been a problem with getting a Khoros Support Team member on a conference call to share my screen to demonstrate the issue, and they can then help troubleshoot in real time.
Khoros Marketing is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The calendar visibility is the view I use most so I can see all posts going out on all of our channels. It allows us to time posts in a proper cadence so we don't overlap with other pressing content.
Khoros Marketing (formerly Spredfast + Lithium) is used as an integral tool in our organization. We manage multiple markets across Europe and it's a great way to see all of our content that's going out on social in one place.
  • Excellent overview tool when managing 30+ social media accounts.
  • Great reporting and analytics.
  • We are limited by the social platforms' API--we understand this isn't Khoros Marketing (formerly Spredfast + Lithium)'s fault--but there are some limitations in what we are able to post using the tool.
  • Intelligent auto-labelling of content would be great to save us manually adding labels for markets that have forgotten.
Great for large businesses that work across multiple markets.
Khoros Marketing (formerly Spredfast + Lithium) support has been excellent; all issues are quickly resolved and our reps are fantastic.
Excellent support and a great team.
Easy to use, with excellent training options for new users.
This tool is being used by the PR arm of the university, and our university police department also has access so they can utilize this tool for potential crisis situations. We utilize Marketing, Experiences and Intelligence, and one of the biggest benefits we've seen from this tool is the use of Intelligence, with the ability to pull retroactive data + receive real-time notifications based on searches created. We experience several crises a semester, and this tool has been a game-changer in those situations.
  • Social listening - especially in a crisis situation.
  • Experiences - ability to feed content to multiple screens/outlets.
  • Ease of scheduling + pulling data.
  • Mobile app sometimes is spotty.
This is a great tool for monitoring conversations daily + for social listening - especially in higher education and crisis communications.
Customer service has been incredibly helpful - especially with our latest rep! We've gotten additional assistance on filtering/labeling content, along with help in creating and refining Boolean searches.
This is a great tool that definitely has wider use at our university, but the cost is what is prohibiting us from recommending this across campus/getting buy-in to join us.
Khoros is our enterprise-wide social media management platform. We utilize it across the organization and have more than 200 social media channels with more than 75 users. The solution addresses our needs for social customer care, publishing, social listening and command center and social media display. We also utilize the Review Tracker platform for the management of more than 200 review channels.
  • Ease of managing approvals and workflow including scheduling of posts and social content across multiple social platforms.
  • Labeling and tagging system which allows for ease in tracking, managing and reporting on results.
  • Management of a social customer care program including monitoring and workflow.
  • Great quick social listening which is user friendly.
  • We would like more advanced reporting widgets especially in social care. We would like to be able to have more colors to distinguish between positive and negative sentiment.
  • We would like the inbox to allow for more streams. With more than 200 channels we can not accommodate all of the streams we would like in our inbox.
No one system is going to be able to accommodate the need of every brand and keep current with the ever changing functionality and features of the social media platforms but Khoros does a really good job. We have found it to be as close as you can get to a singular solution to meet most of our social business needs.
We have engaged with the strategic services team to assist our organization on the development of a social customer care program. The team provided not only best practice guides for system use but also provided us with best practice recommendations for staffing and team organization. They were wonderful partners and it was money well spent.
The platform is easy to scale up and down as the need of the organization changes.
Deployed globally and used to manage the publishing of posts, monitoring inbound traffic, and social media intelligence. Allows us to easily share social media collateral and have insight to what all of our branches are doing on social so that we can share ideas and campaigns.
  • Organization of social media collateral.
  • Social media analytics.
  • Inbox set up can be difficult at first, once done, the inbox works smoothly.
  • Because it is customizable, it is also easy to "clutter" your platform with things that you set up but don't need.
  • The mobile app has some issues.
If you are not a large company that needs to manage multiple accounts across multiple teams, it is not appropriate. However, a rapidly growing company will find that the platform will grow nicely with its social programs.
Luke Pedersen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sutter Health Plus uses Khoros as a social listening and post scheduler tool. Our affiliate department uses the product alongside the Sutter Health system office. We both ensure we are tracking social posting and care issues using the tool.
  • Social media posting management
  • Social listening tools
  • management of internal approvals
  • Social media ads management
  • following brand mentions around the web outside of social channels
  • can be a slow interface at times
Khoros is a great tool to keep track and management of social posts, scheduling, approvals and issues management. If you would like to track any paid social efforts, this is not a great program. It also lacks URL shortening tools, viral posting scheduler tools and you do need a lot of internal training to get a team up to speed with the many features and processes this huge program contains.
September 11, 2019

Khoros For Community

Sean Clanton | TrustRadius Reviewer
Khoros is used by the AMD Social Team for daily content management and posting, community management, and marketing analytics. It's is our primary tool for pulling social metrics for corporate reports.
  • Content posting and scheduling are vital to our team's daily operations.
  • Intelligence and Analytics are deep and easy to understand which is incredibly helpful when presenting reports to executives that might not be as social knowledgable.
  • Being able to flag comments and replies to your community managers helps reduce missed opportunities for both engagement and customer support.
  • Setting up labels and tags can be a bit confusing.
  • More in-depth tutorials for setting up personal dashboards for metrics would be useful, as finding the exact metric you need can be time-consuming.
Khoros is great for teams that are wanting to manage social content and engagement. It provides a simple yet in-depth solution to manage and engage with followers, as well as share and moderate content. It is definitely better suited to larger organizations with budgets and teams.
September 10, 2019

Khoros Marketing Review

Taylor Mileski | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it on our social media teams. We use it for analytics, community management, and publishing.
  • Helps us to plan ahead.
  • Gives us insight on what is performing well on a weekly basis.
  • Scheduling polls on twitter.
  • IGTV scheduling.
  • Crossposting availability on Facebook.
  • Select our own cover image by scribbling through the video as IG allows.
It helps us to publish things on the weekend, late at night, and overall plan ahead. However, if we want a more engaging post like a poll on Twitter, we cannot do it. Additionally, we cannot schedule IGTVs which is important to our platforms.
September 10, 2019

Good but could use work

Samantha Comparetto | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Khoros Marketing to publish to all our platforms. At Nickelodeon, on the franchise side, we have about 90 active accounts that we use daily. Using Khoros Marketing helps us organize our postings and make sure we are allotting our time to the correct platforms. We also use Khoros Marketing for our copywriting approval process. It helps us address problems with organization and with many of our posts going up with either incorrect spelling or grammar. Khoros Marketing also helps us address problems such as making sure we have enough posts going to each platform and keeping a short but sweet history of what we have posted in the past.
  • Organization
  • Posting on time
  • Allowing us to approve our posts
  • When there is a problem, a more detailed response would be better
  • Missing an icon that allows you to know if you have attached an SRT file to your video
  • Instagram carousel usage would be a great addition
It is well suited for a marketing and social media company. Not well suited for a company that is smaller and doesn't have as many accounts to manage.
Liane Comanto | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Khoros Marketing to manage our publishing calendar across over 90 properties and platforms. It helps us stay organized and keep a clean, efficient workflow and ensure our content is going through the proper approvals and publishing spotlessly. We also use Khoros Intelligence to measure performance.
  • Improves workflow
  • Provides insights
  • Frequent outages (goes down)
  • Occasionally insufficient customer service with lack of accountability
It is excellent for publishing, especially across all of our brands. We find it to be weak in terms of community management/engagement - it is too cumbersome.
Currently, Khoros is only being used by the marketing department, however, we are working to onboard other areas of the company to streamline processes and house content in one place. Khoros is also used as a turn-key marketing program where users buy-in and we create and distribute the content through the platform. They also have access to the platform to schedule their own posts, use the social inbox, measure analytics, etc.
  • Product Coaching Sessions: These have been very useful for me as I expand my knowledge of the Khoros tool. All of the product coaches have been very knowledgable and able to handle any questions I have.
  • Marketing Dashboards: The Marketing Dashboards reporting tool has been very useful to track the brand's presence on social, down to specific campaigns and even platform-based reporting. Once they're exported, they're essentially client-ready with a clean and fresh look.
  • Labels: Utilizing labels has been super helpful in tracking the success of campaigns in real-time. It's also helpful that you can set up rules within each label group, such as the required label, non-required label, etc. The customer care team also uses labels to track inbound messages, including sentiment, type of question/complaint, etc.
  • At times, the Intelligence features can be a bit finicky in pulling in information and reporting upon it.
  • The ability to publish to all platforms from one post. Currently, Instagram must be done separately.
  • At times, widgets in the Marketing Dashboards will show different numbers for the same metric.
Khoros is great for publishing and tracking content using labels and marketing dashboards. The content library is also very useful to store content, with the ability to label, limit the platform it goes on, and provide an expiration date. I do think the inbox feature could be streamlined, however, Care may be the best solution for this use case.

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Scorecard Summary

Listening/monitoring (4)
Boolean keyword searches (48)
Filtering out noise/spam (49)
Sentiment analysis (45)
Broad channel coverage (54)
Publishing (4)
Content planning and scheduling (62)
Audience targeting (52)
Content optimization (5)
5.0
Workflow management (55)
Engagement (3)
Automated routing and prioritization (41)
Customer interaction histories (46)
Bulk actions (44)
Marketing (4)
Lead generation (21)
6.5
Content marketing (37)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (42)
Channel coverage/integration (7)
5.1
YouTube (33)
6.0
Reporting/analytics (3)
Campaign success analytics (53)
Real-time tracking (55)
Competitor analysis (37)
Account management (2)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (62)
Mobile access (57)

What is Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)?

According to the vendor, Khoros Marketing enables clients to simplify their complex social marketing operation to build and protect their brand. Khoros Marketing offers customers:

Social Marketing: Orchestrate, govern, engage, and measure integrated social campaigns in an easy-to-configure and highly adaptable platform.

Intelligence: Stay ahead of your market, your competition, and your audiences with powerful, yet accessible insights based on real-time, unlimited search across public social channels.

Vault: Protect your brand across your social footprint with access and credential management.

Experiences: Inspire audience participation across your digital properties through the power of social UGC.

According to the vendor, key benefits include:

• Scale your interactions: Bring all your teams, channels, and content into one platform to manage integrated social campaigns.

• Protect your brand: Centralized visibility and control over account access, content approval, and teams means protecting brand equity at scale.

• Measure what matters: Translate your social performance to metrics that matter to your business with configurable dashboards and data exports.

• Crisis management: Stay on top of any crisis by understanding when crises are emerging, and how and when to engage using real-time data and custom notifications.

• Competitive intelligence: Develop competitive benchmarks and track your competitors’ campaigns to ensure meaningful brand differentiation.

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Features