Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Luke Pedersen profile photo
Sutter Health Plus uses Khoros as a social listening and post scheduler tool. Our affiliate department uses the product alongside the Sutter Health system office. We both ensure we are tracking social posting and care issues using the tool.
  • Social media posting management
  • Social listening tools
  • management of internal approvals
  • Social media ads management
  • following brand mentions around the web outside of social channels
  • can be a slow interface at times
Khoros is a great tool to keep track and management of social posts, scheduling, approvals and issues management. If you would like to track any paid social efforts, this is not a great program. It also lacks URL shortening tools, viral posting scheduler tools and you do need a lot of internal training to get a team up to speed with the many features and processes this huge program contains.
Read Luke Pedersen's full review
Sean Clanton profile photo
September 11, 2019

Khoros For Community

Khoros is used by the AMD Social Team for daily content management and posting, community management, and marketing analytics. It's is our primary tool for pulling social metrics for corporate reports.
  • Content posting and scheduling are vital to our team's daily operations.
  • Intelligence and Analytics are deep and easy to understand which is incredibly helpful when presenting reports to executives that might not be as social knowledgable.
  • Being able to flag comments and replies to your community managers helps reduce missed opportunities for both engagement and customer support.
  • Setting up labels and tags can be a bit confusing.
  • More in-depth tutorials for setting up personal dashboards for metrics would be useful, as finding the exact metric you need can be time-consuming.
Khoros is great for teams that are wanting to manage social content and engagement. It provides a simple yet in-depth solution to manage and engage with followers, as well as share and moderate content. It is definitely better suited to larger organizations with budgets and teams.
Read Sean Clanton's full review
Victoria Wilson profile photo
Our social team currently uses Spredfast for social media management and analytics. It helps us collaborate as a team and easily pull metrics for all of our global pages. We can easily pull quick analytics for our stakeholders and allows our community managers to manager their time more effectively and not spend all day posting to 32 different accounts.
  • The new marketing dashboards make pulling my monthly reports for execs super easy.
  • Scheduling is super easy for our social channels. We have a lot of pages and Khoros Marketing makes it easy to schedule for the team.
  • Customer care is great! They are always there when I have a question or a problem and work hard to help me find a solution. Alex, our CSM, is amazing and helpful.
  • Training modules need to be updated. Spredfast can be overwhelming when you first start using it. Trainings didn't have the same UX so a lot of things I needed were lost.
  • Analytics tools are good but not great. There is a lag and sometimes data doesn't add up to the native analytics. Wish that Twitter data was more robust.
  • Historical data is hard to find or get. You can only go back so far and sometimes, I need data from further out. I'd like to use Spredfast exclusively to make sure our reporting is consistent but it's hard to do that when you have limits.
  • Wish there was more integration of Reddit.
Spredfast is great for large organizations or agencies with multiple channels and pages to manage. I don't think it would be good for small business owners who are only managing a handle of pages.
Read Victoria Wilson's full review
Taylor Mileski profile photo

Khoros Marketing Review

We use it on our social media teams. We use it for analytics, community management, and publishing.
  • Helps us to plan ahead.
  • Gives us insight on what is performing well on a weekly basis.
  • Scheduling polls on twitter.
  • IGTV scheduling.
  • Crossposting availability on Facebook.
  • Select our own cover image by scribbling through the video as IG allows.
It helps us to publish things on the weekend, late at night, and overall plan ahead. However, if we want a more engaging post like a poll on Twitter, we cannot do it. Additionally, we cannot schedule IGTVs which is important to our platforms.
Read Taylor Mileski's full review
Samantha Comparetto profile photo

Good but could use work

We use Khoros Marketing to publish to all our platforms. At Nickelodeon, on the franchise side, we have about 90 active accounts that we use daily. Using Khoros Marketing helps us organize our postings and make sure we are allotting our time to the correct platforms. We also use Khoros Marketing for our copywriting approval process. It helps us address problems with organization and with many of our posts going up with either incorrect spelling or grammar. Khoros Marketing also helps us address problems such as making sure we have enough posts going to each platform and keeping a short but sweet history of what we have posted in the past.
  • Organization
  • Posting on time
  • Allowing us to approve our posts
  • When there is a problem, a more detailed response would be better
  • Missing an icon that allows you to know if you have attached an SRT file to your video
  • Instagram carousel usage would be a great addition
It is well suited for a marketing and social media company. Not well suited for a company that is smaller and doesn't have as many accounts to manage.
Read Samantha Comparetto's full review
Liane Comanto profile photo
We use Khoros Marketing to manage our publishing calendar across over 90 properties and platforms. It helps us stay organized and keep a clean, efficient workflow and ensure our content is going through the proper approvals and publishing spotlessly. We also use Khoros Intelligence to measure performance.
  • Improves workflow
  • Provides insights
  • Frequent outages (goes down)
  • Occasionally insufficient customer service with lack of accountability
It is excellent for publishing, especially across all of our brands. We find it to be weak in terms of community management/engagement - it is too cumbersome.
Read Liane Comanto's full review
Kelsi Robertson profile photo
Currently, Khoros is only being used by the marketing department, however, we are working to onboard other areas of the company to streamline processes and house content in one place. Khoros is also used as a turn-key marketing program where users buy-in and we create and distribute the content through the platform. They also have access to the platform to schedule their own posts, use the social inbox, measure analytics, etc.
  • Product Coaching Sessions: These have been very useful for me as I expand my knowledge of the Khoros tool. All of the product coaches have been very knowledgable and able to handle any questions I have.
  • Marketing Dashboards: The Marketing Dashboards reporting tool has been very useful to track the brand's presence on social, down to specific campaigns and even platform-based reporting. Once they're exported, they're essentially client-ready with a clean and fresh look.
  • Labels: Utilizing labels has been super helpful in tracking the success of campaigns in real-time. It's also helpful that you can set up rules within each label group, such as the required label, non-required label, etc. The customer care team also uses labels to track inbound messages, including sentiment, type of question/complaint, etc.
  • At times, the Intelligence features can be a bit finicky in pulling in information and reporting upon it.
  • The ability to publish to all platforms from one post. Currently, Instagram must be done separately.
  • At times, widgets in the Marketing Dashboards will show different numbers for the same metric.
Khoros is great for publishing and tracking content using labels and marketing dashboards. The content library is also very useful to store content, with the ability to label, limit the platform it goes on, and provide an expiration date. I do think the inbox feature could be streamlined, however, Care may be the best solution for this use case.
Read Kelsi Robertson's full review
Jennifer Gritti profile photo
It’s used across the entire enterprise. It’s mostly used to set it and forget it and analytics. I’d like to use it more to its potential.
  • Approval flows
  • Automatic posting
  • Analytics
  • I need to be able to preview the image in the posts that I review.
  • Autosize images based on the platform.
  • Allow posting at different times when selecting more than one channel instead of having to do it individually.
Social planning and publishing. Integrate into percolate (I don’t think).
Read Jennifer Gritti's full review
Shari Neal Williams profile photo
September 11, 2019

Khoros Review

Khoros is used extensively by my organization for post scheduling, content calendar and social listening purposes. Khoros is a part of my everyday work life and it has been an invaluable tool to help us stay on top of social media trends and make the most out of our content.
  • Scheduling.
  • Data Exporting.
  • Social Listening.
  • Better functionality when searching for Twitter users in the Marketing Calendar feature.
  • Sometimes application doesn't always load and may not work on certain browsers at times.
  • Inconsistencies between analytics in Marketing and Intelligence.
It's great for everything I use it for (scheduling content + social listening). I would like for the leaderboard feature to at some point be extended to show results beyond a week at a time.
Read Shari Neal Williams's full review
October 19, 2019

User-friendly software

Our company uses it brand by brand. We use it to schedule all organic social posts for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. We then track our performance with the analytics tool to monitor campaign performance. We also make use of the analytic tool to monitor the engagement, reach, and impressions of organic posts.
  • Easy scheduling.
  • Easy to track analytic tools.
  • Easy to tag sentiment to comments.
  • Better notifications in the email when it seems like trigger words for a PR crisis.
It's helpful when tracking and reporting during a PR crisis when searching for keywords mentioned over a certain time frame. It is helpful to track performance in the analytics tool with the ability to adjust the dates you’d like to look at. We also track the sentiment of comments, but not reviews, since we don’t have them integrated into this platform.
Khoros Marketing is begin used by several different departments on different initiatives. We use Khoros Marketing to schedule and post on several different social channels. We use the calendar as a planner and analytics for measurement. We also use a custom channel for Glassdoor. It doesn't publish, but we can use the calendar and workflow.
  • I heavily use labeling on all my posts. This allows me to segregate posts by different topics and categories and then measure.
  • I find it easy to filter and export reports of different types, whether it's posts for a particular channel or metrics based on certain labels.
  • I am missing a lot of the functionality for LinkedIn. I understand that a lot of this is issues with the API and not Khoros Marketing. I'd like to be able to @mention people, and would like to get mentions in my inbox so I can reply.
  • I'd love to be able to do more with Instagram, such as stories and gifs, directly within the tool.
  • My company is still working on security for the use of the mobile app. This would be a huge improvement for my team.
Khoros Marketing is well suited for companies in multiple channels, with multiple different initiatives. I find that it's easy to switch between all the functions. It may not be as suitable for a company that has a very simple structure and would not be able to take advantage of all the available tools.
September 12, 2019

Khoros Marketing Admin POV

We use Khoros Marketing as our social media management tool. We publish outbound content and monitor and respond to inbound content.

We manage all of our users for the enterprise in our department. The admin users are on our team and the rest of the users are primarily editors and work at our subsidiaries. We have almost 200 users we support.

We work with Khoros directly to make sure topic queues and workflows are working.
  • Analytics - Marketing Dashboards. We worked with Khoros to build these out and share with our subsidiaries. We were able to move exclusively to Khoros Analytics.
  • Support - We have multiple ways to contact Khoros for support.
  • We've noticed a change in performance with the merger. Our Khoros team seems to be on a revolving door so it's hard to keep track of who is doing what.
  • Social Care Dashboards that only hold data for 90 days is too short. We need to be able to make year-over-year reporting.
  • We have a ton of product enhancements in.
  • It seemed like the conference was scaled back a bit which was sad, and I hope it's more related to trying to save money and passing savings on to customers than it is a sign of the company not doing well.
The publishing side of Khoros Marketing is fine with me. Inbound is where I have to spend most of my time and it just has so many issues, from notifications not coming, or too many coming, to latency, to just being so complex that it's hard to bring people up to speed without holding their hands.
Deployed globally and used to manage the publishing of posts, monitoring inbound traffic, and social media intelligence.
  • Organization of social media collateral.
  • Social media analytics.
  • Inbox set up can be difficult at first, once done, the inbox works smoothly.
  • Because it is customizable, it is also easy to "clutter" your platform with things that you set up but don't need.
  • The mobile app has some issues.
If you are not a large company that needs to manage multiple accounts across multiple teams, it is not appropriate. However, a rapidly growing company will find that the platform will grow nicely with its social programs.

Khoros pros and cons

Khoros is primarily used across departments at our corporate office. It is also used in multiple offices internationally among our Marketing staff. Khoros helps us to align better on our content strategy as well as provide visibility to our global employees. It also allows us to focus on social care and building up a positive online reputation.
  • Calendaring
  • Publishing
  • Asset management
  • Label structure
  • Instagram API hook
  • User permissions
Khoros Marketing is ideal for brands who are looking to utilize a single tool for calendaring, publishing, and social care. It cuts down on some of the pain points associated with posting and engaging natively in the platform. I would say it’s not ideal for digital displays as it goes not have connectivity with Instagram UGC.
Khoros Marketing is being used by a large number of people at my organization for both publishing content, organizing content, intelligence, and social listening.
  • Calendar
  • Labeling
  • An easier to read calendar for people who manage accounts that post 3-8 times a day.
  • Better intelligence on individual posts.
  • Integrating IGTV & other emerging social.
  • Stronger app (ability to copy posts).
  • Ability to copy between initiatives.
  • Tagging users in Instagram images and videos.
  • Comment scheduling.
Khoros Marketing is well suited for organizing and calendarizing content. Labels & plans make it easy to keep track of what you're posting every day.
September 06, 2019

Khoros Review

Khoros Marketing is currently only being used across our corporate relations and regulatory department. In our department, we have several different workstreams for each of our products and different approvers for each of them, including our regulatory team. Khoros allows us all to work within one platform for all of our social media campaigns.
  • Their campaign dashboards give a really great holistic view of all the posts within a campaign.
  • The inbox tool has been wonderful for monitoring across all our social channels.
  • I love that you're able to see an archive of who did any approving and when.
  • The support team hasn't done a very good job on following up on some of our pending tickets.
  • The platform can be glitchy and crash unexpectedly.
  • We've run into a few technical issues with integrating some of the APIs.
Khoros can be helpful when you have multiple workstreams.
Khoros Marketing is being used by our entire organization as the main social media management platform globally. We make sure all of our marketing and agency teams are onboarded to the platform and authenticate their accounts so we have a full picture of social usage and engagement amongst the different teams.
  • Easy to use UI - creating content within the platform doesn't require a lot of training at all.
  • Utilizes the different social media formats along with previews (when creating content) so you can envision what the actual posts will look like.
  • Brings in both natively scheduled posts as well as posts done via the platform so you have a full picture of an account's published content.
  • API limitations (via social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc.) prevent Khoros from having the capability to post all types of content.
  • Would like the ability to upload non-supported formats into approval content panes.
  • Lots of the reporting features are great but want more customized exports related to the Marketing calendar.
Well suited for large organizations who have different levels of access and management needs. Well suited for anyone who wants to use one centralized platform for managing and reporting on social media content. Not great for people who want very detailed customized calendar reporting. I'd suggest additional capabilities there for the Khoros team.
Khoros is being used globally across various departments. It is being used to manage user permissions at varying levels.
  • Scheduling content is really easy to do.
  • I like how Khoros will work with our link shortening and custom vanity URL to create links that are concise and include tracking.
  • The content library makes it easy to share content globally and in a single location.
  • Posting cross-channel is not as easy. Sometimes we need to recreate the post from scratch when scheduling on multiple platforms.
Due to API restrictions, you are not able to take full advantage of some of the publishing features that are available in-app.
Spredfast is currently used by the social media team in my organization for analytics and scheduling. I primarily use the Intelligence section, where my coworkers spend most of their time in Conversations. Although we are offered additional Spredfast access, we have not spent much time exploring what else is available to us.
  • Scheduling posts is simple. It allows you to post right away or schedule for later. It also displays a full calendar view to ensure that posts are not overlapping.
  • Intelligence provides extensive analytics for Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram. It allows you multiple ways to filter searches and look at different breakdowns of content.
  • The platform itself makes it easy to navigate between Intelligence and Conversations
  • Spredfast offers a number of platform services, but so many that it tends to be overwhelming at points.
  • We would like to see a little more transparency with the company. Several months ago Spredfast merged with a company called Lithium, and my coworkers and I were not aware of the change until we attending their conference in Texas.
  • There seems to be a lot of turnover. In my 2.5 years working with Spredfast our account has had a handful of different account managers, sometimes making it hard to keep up.
Having the ability to schedule and use analytics in the same platform is a huge benefit. From the beginning Spredfast is very easy to navigate and simple to catch on to using the basic functions.
Joe Hill profile photo
Spredfast is currently used across large sections of our Research Publishing business, mainly within marketing and comms teams but also editorial and commercially focused groups.

We utilize the Conversations platform for publishing posts, scheduling and planning campaigns and ensuring everyone is on the same page when it comes to our busy calendar of social media activity. This allows us to drive all our social through one interface, saving time and effort, plus gives teams across the globe visibility of the bigger picture.

We also use the Conversations platform for the detailed campaign level analytics it provides. These inform strategy plans for future social media campaigns, and feed into our central dashboards and reports for senior management.

The second Spredfast platform used by our group is Intelligence, which gives us crucial market knowledge and monitoring tools - this allows us to stay on top of trends in the industry, and also manage and respond to any issues that may arise within Research Publishing.
  • Customer service and account management is excellent. All the Spredfast people we deal with have been helpful, professional and genuinely care about our success using the products.
  • The interface is straightforward and well designed. The Product team at Spredfast also release improvements throughout the year, which are well documented and add genuine functionality - not just bells and whistles.
  • The help pages within the platform are well put together and serve as a good first port of call when we've had any issues.
  • Implementation was well managed and the training sessions delivered to our teams were very useful. These have found their way to our intranet, and new employees watch the recorded sessions to get up to speed.
  • Some improvements to the analytics within Conversations would be helpful - I know there are plans to allow bespoke KPIs to be created and this would be a welcome addition.
  • Simpler user management within the Intelligence platform - this is not yet aligned with the Conversations platform.
Spredfast is a great tool for enterprise level social management. We've been able to gradually ramp up our number of users and accounts in phases, which has suited us, as a large, geographically widespread organisation.
It works well with our other marketing technology platforms, and their integrations and APIs are straightforward.
If the organization was much smaller I think the platform would still work as the costings are broadly based upon users and accounts so could well be a good SME solution too.
Read Joe Hill's full review
Angel Soria, MBA profile photo
Spredfast Conversations was rolled out last summer and the entire team has been extremely helpful. Each business within Honeywell uses the platform differently. On the Aerospace side, we use the platform across our global marketing communications team, allowing them to upload and schedule content, view the calendar, see analytics, all while monitoring governance. I live on the platform daily to manage approvals, ensure our content is evenly distributed across channels, community management, and more. Previously I used Spredfast Experience at the Phoenix Suns (NBA) in the social media lounge to manage and monitor content during home games.
  • I met our reps, Heather Buckingham and Mahshad Vakili Hall, in person before the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year. We instantaneously clicked, they have been extremely helpful, excellent resources, and genuinely care about our success with the platform. I love Heather, Mahshad and the entire Spredfast team!
  • During the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Spredfast team. From senior leadership to directors, sales, fulfillment, and customer service everyone made me feel like part of the family. A special shout out to Dave Games, Seth Egert, Matt Flamman, Alex Levy, Nadia Khalid and more. It was such a great first impression and they haven't disappointed.
  • I've signed up for some of the complimentary training sessions with the product coaching team and have learned so much from them! After receiving minimal training on the platform and functionalities in Conversations, I cherish these coaching sessions. A big thank you to our rep, Heather Buckingham, for encouraging me to sign up for these sessions. Shout out to Martin La Rocca and Casey Mong for being amazing product coaches and Josh Briseno for his support too!
  • Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value.
  • Based on the feedback I receive from our global marketing communications team I would say analytics could be improved. However, I have tried to get our team to upgrade to the Intelligence package which would be a better fit for us and we would get more out of. As part of that package, analytics are enhanced.
  • When editing posts, it would be great to have a button to quickly reschedule a post rather than having to open the entire post up. Unless there already is and I just don't know :)
The level of service Spredfast provides is unparalleled! Anytime I need anything they are right there to help until things are resolved. They're extremely prompt, thorough and know what they're doing. Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value. I highly recommend Spredfast!

Read Angel Soria, MBA's full review
Jesse McCarl profile photo
Spredfast is being used across my entire company and our federation as a whole. We love it because we can schedule social posts and address social concerns on many tiers: National, federation-wide, all the way down to individual and club level. We also use the tool to track social chatter and monitor potential PR issues.
  • Spredfast makes it easy to assign tasks to the appropriate parties and audit or approve responses.
  • Spredfast has the best customer service in the industry. Their Q&A sessions are extremely helpful any time I hit a bump in the road, and their coaching sessions ensure I'm always getting the most out of the tool. Their annual Summit conference is also extremely helpful.
  • The platform can glitch a lot. Often small usability issues like that can be overlooked while the developers build solutions to bigger things.
I think Spredfast is perfect for any medium or large company. No matter how complex the company model, Spredfast can make it work for you.
Read Jesse McCarl's full review
Joey Buskirk profile photo
June 04, 2018

Spred the word

I work at the NFL, and I manage the relationship between Spredfast and 32 clubs. The League along with all 32 clubs not only use Spredfast as our central social CMS, but for analytics/creative purposes as well.
  • Spredfast does a phenomenal job when it comes to personal relations. Everyone I've met and worked with is not only super helpful, but very easy to get along with as well. This makes working with them a pleasure!
  • Communication & Transparency. Whether the news is good or bad, Spredfast always does a great job keeping us all in the loop & opening themselves up for any questions/concerns we have.
  • The only area in which I feel they could improve is delivering on promises, specifically when it comes to new products. We've seen some fantastic demos of various products or additions to existing products, but a few of them have still not fully come to fruition.
Read Joey Buskirk's full review
Spredfast is used for moderation in a department, and reporting and publishing across multiple departments.
  • Spredfast reporting capabilities have streamlined and improved multiple reporting requirements with an easy-to-use interface and scheduling process. The reports are easily customized and have allowed our teams to quickly perform necessary audits on content.
  • Publishing functionality continues to evolve and improve at pace with social networks. Spredfast's reliability is critical to ensuring our business continuity.
  • Spredfast's support teams provide unparalleled service. The teams have made an effort to not only know our business model but to understand our team dynamic and the nuances that impact how we work.
  • I'd like to see some user experience tactical function improvements implemented on a quicker timeline - things like having an option to choose a new user to mirror or offering more saved data exports. That said, we have a great technical account manager and information architect who take care of us quickly and seamlessly.

Spreadfast is well suited for the following:

1. An excellent publishing resource that mitigates risks by creating an alternate route to native platform access. Publishing approval workflows ensure due diligence, and the ability to pause all publishing is an efficient way to respond to world events where BAU publishing would not be appropriate.
  2. Providing reporting functionality that supports content audits/verifications as well as measurement of social care teams actions
  3. Customer Care - the social care inbox provides third party moderation teams the tools required to manage customer comments as well as triage and escalate to internal teams in a streamlined flow through defined automations and labeling
Spreadfast continues to evolve paid ad functionality but this is an area where we have not found a viable use case.
I've used Spredfast at two different technology companies. Here are some use cases:

1) Strategic Marketing Campaign. Jive Software wanted to reach a new audience and broaden awareness for their SaaS application for teams. Through analysis and content strategy, we worked with the Spredfast services team to launch a multi-faceted social campaign around the “Office Hero”—creating a persona, an interactive social experience, and a mix of paid, earned, and owned social content. The social content created performed 43% better than email and 170-190% better than traditional advertising.

2) Influencer Engagement. We use Spredfast Intelligence and Conversations to find and build relationships with key technology evangelists.

3) Social Customer Service. At a B2B technology organization, we integrated Spredfast with Salesforce to provide real-time, customer support on a variety of social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

• For the last seven years, I've used Spredfast tools to build scalable, B2B social media programs that include real-time monitoring, optimization, reporting and displays.
  • Spredfast has flexible products. I've used it at various companies with different social strategies, team sizes, organizational workflows, and security frameworks.
  • Spredfast integrates with marquee digital products like Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Tableau.
  • Integration with stock photography provider like Adobe or iStock.
  • Integration with Chinese social media platforms

Boolean keyword searches (36)
6.5
Filtering out noise/spam (38)
5.9
Sentiment analysis (33)
5.1
Broad channel coverage (41)
Content planning and scheduling (45)
Audience targeting (37)
Content optimization (5)
5.0
Workflow management (41)
Automated routing and prioritization (31)
6.1
Customer interaction histories (36)
Bulk actions (33)
Lead generation (13)
6.3
Content marketing (25)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (30)
Twitter (44)
Instagram (44)
Pinterest (17)
5.9
YouTube (26)
Campaign success analytics (39)
Real-time tracking (40)
Competitor analysis (30)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (46)
Mobile access (43)
6.1

About Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)

According to the vendor, Khoros is a customer engagement platform built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, the vendor claims Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100, and ten offices globally, Khoros powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, the vendor says Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.

The vendor promises that Khoros Marketing enables brands to engage customers with meaningful campaigns that foster loyalty and drive business results. Key benefits include:

Scalable Workflows: Orchestrate social campaigns across teams and accounts to drive business results.
Actionable Insights: Be in lockstep with your market, your competition, and your audiences.
Strong Governance: Proactively govern across your social footprint.
Meaningful Analytics: Connect your social performance to larger business objectives.

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Integrations

Bitly, Brandwatch, Domo, Google Analytics, NetBase, Opal, Origami Logic, Oracle Siebel CRM, Synthesio, Symantec, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Bynder Enterprise DAM, Widen Collective, Reply.ai, Smarsh Connected Suite (formerly Actiance), Bazaarvoice, Crimson Hexagon, Grabyo, IBM, Kenshoo, Linkinfluence, RadiumOne, Salesforce, Tableau, Vizrt, BI.ink, Pandorabots, Po.st

Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Competitors