Reviews (1-25 of 77)
- Social media posting management
- Social listening tools
- management of internal approvals
- Social media ads management
- following brand mentions around the web outside of social channels
- can be a slow interface at times
- Content posting and scheduling are vital to our team's daily operations.
- Intelligence and Analytics are deep and easy to understand which is incredibly helpful when presenting reports to executives that might not be as social knowledgable.
- Being able to flag comments and replies to your community managers helps reduce missed opportunities for both engagement and customer support.
- Setting up labels and tags can be a bit confusing.
- More in-depth tutorials for setting up personal dashboards for metrics would be useful, as finding the exact metric you need can be time-consuming.
- The new marketing dashboards make pulling my monthly reports for execs super easy.
- Scheduling is super easy for our social channels. We have a lot of pages and Khoros Marketing makes it easy to schedule for the team.
- Customer care is great! They are always there when I have a question or a problem and work hard to help me find a solution. Alex, our CSM, is amazing and helpful.
- Training modules need to be updated. Spredfast can be overwhelming when you first start using it. Trainings didn't have the same UX so a lot of things I needed were lost.
- Analytics tools are good but not great. There is a lag and sometimes data doesn't add up to the native analytics. Wish that Twitter data was more robust.
- Historical data is hard to find or get. You can only go back so far and sometimes, I need data from further out. I'd like to use Spredfast exclusively to make sure our reporting is consistent but it's hard to do that when you have limits.
- Wish there was more integration of Reddit.
- Helps us to plan ahead.
- Gives us insight on what is performing well on a weekly basis.
- Scheduling polls on twitter.
- IGTV scheduling.
- Crossposting availability on Facebook.
- Select our own cover image by scribbling through the video as IG allows.
- Posting on time
- Allowing us to approve our posts
- When there is a problem, a more detailed response would be better
- Missing an icon that allows you to know if you have attached an SRT file to your video
- Instagram carousel usage would be a great addition
- Product Coaching Sessions: These have been very useful for me as I expand my knowledge of the Khoros tool. All of the product coaches have been very knowledgable and able to handle any questions I have.
- Marketing Dashboards: The Marketing Dashboards reporting tool has been very useful to track the brand's presence on social, down to specific campaigns and even platform-based reporting. Once they're exported, they're essentially client-ready with a clean and fresh look.
- Labels: Utilizing labels has been super helpful in tracking the success of campaigns in real-time. It's also helpful that you can set up rules within each label group, such as the required label, non-required label, etc. The customer care team also uses labels to track inbound messages, including sentiment, type of question/complaint, etc.
- At times, the Intelligence features can be a bit finicky in pulling in information and reporting upon it.
- The ability to publish to all platforms from one post. Currently, Instagram must be done separately.
- At times, widgets in the Marketing Dashboards will show different numbers for the same metric.
- Approval flows
- Automatic posting
- I need to be able to preview the image in the posts that I review.
- Autosize images based on the platform.
- Allow posting at different times when selecting more than one channel instead of having to do it individually.
- Data Exporting.
- Social Listening.
- Better functionality when searching for Twitter users in the Marketing Calendar feature.
- Sometimes application doesn't always load and may not work on certain browsers at times.
- Inconsistencies between analytics in Marketing and Intelligence.
- I heavily use labeling on all my posts. This allows me to segregate posts by different topics and categories and then measure.
- I find it easy to filter and export reports of different types, whether it's posts for a particular channel or metrics based on certain labels.
- I am missing a lot of the functionality for LinkedIn. I understand that a lot of this is issues with the API and not Khoros Marketing. I'd like to be able to @mention people, and would like to get mentions in my inbox so I can reply.
- I'd love to be able to do more with Instagram, such as stories and gifs, directly within the tool.
- My company is still working on security for the use of the mobile app. This would be a huge improvement for my team.
We manage all of our users for the enterprise in our department. The admin users are on our team and the rest of the users are primarily editors and work at our subsidiaries. We have almost 200 users we support.
We work with Khoros directly to make sure topic queues and workflows are working.
- Analytics - Marketing Dashboards. We worked with Khoros to build these out and share with our subsidiaries. We were able to move exclusively to Khoros Analytics.
- Support - We have multiple ways to contact Khoros for support.
- We've noticed a change in performance with the merger. Our Khoros team seems to be on a revolving door so it's hard to keep track of who is doing what.
- Social Care Dashboards that only hold data for 90 days is too short. We need to be able to make year-over-year reporting.
- We have a ton of product enhancements in.
- It seemed like the conference was scaled back a bit which was sad, and I hope it's more related to trying to save money and passing savings on to customers than it is a sign of the company not doing well.
- Organization of social media collateral.
- Social media analytics.
- Inbox set up can be difficult at first, once done, the inbox works smoothly.
- Because it is customizable, it is also easy to "clutter" your platform with things that you set up but don't need.
- The mobile app has some issues.
- An easier to read calendar for people who manage accounts that post 3-8 times a day.
- Better intelligence on individual posts.
- Integrating IGTV & other emerging social.
- Stronger app (ability to copy posts).
- Ability to copy between initiatives.
- Tagging users in Instagram images and videos.
- Comment scheduling.
- Their campaign dashboards give a really great holistic view of all the posts within a campaign.
- The inbox tool has been wonderful for monitoring across all our social channels.
- I love that you're able to see an archive of who did any approving and when.
- The support team hasn't done a very good job on following up on some of our pending tickets.
- The platform can be glitchy and crash unexpectedly.
- We've run into a few technical issues with integrating some of the APIs.
- Easy to use UI - creating content within the platform doesn't require a lot of training at all.
- Utilizes the different social media formats along with previews (when creating content) so you can envision what the actual posts will look like.
- Brings in both natively scheduled posts as well as posts done via the platform so you have a full picture of an account's published content.
- API limitations (via social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc.) prevent Khoros from having the capability to post all types of content.
- Would like the ability to upload non-supported formats into approval content panes.
- Lots of the reporting features are great but want more customized exports related to the Marketing calendar.
- Scheduling content is really easy to do.
- I like how Khoros will work with our link shortening and custom vanity URL to create links that are concise and include tracking.
- The content library makes it easy to share content globally and in a single location.
- Posting cross-channel is not as easy. Sometimes we need to recreate the post from scratch when scheduling on multiple platforms.
- Scheduling posts is simple. It allows you to post right away or schedule for later. It also displays a full calendar view to ensure that posts are not overlapping.
- Intelligence provides extensive analytics for Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram. It allows you multiple ways to filter searches and look at different breakdowns of content.
- The platform itself makes it easy to navigate between Intelligence and Conversations
- Spredfast offers a number of platform services, but so many that it tends to be overwhelming at points.
- We would like to see a little more transparency with the company. Several months ago Spredfast merged with a company called Lithium, and my coworkers and I were not aware of the change until we attending their conference in Texas.
- There seems to be a lot of turnover. In my 2.5 years working with Spredfast our account has had a handful of different account managers, sometimes making it hard to keep up.
We utilize the Conversations platform for publishing posts, scheduling and planning campaigns and ensuring everyone is on the same page when it comes to our busy calendar of social media activity. This allows us to drive all our social through one interface, saving time and effort, plus gives teams across the globe visibility of the bigger picture.
We also use the Conversations platform for the detailed campaign level analytics it provides. These inform strategy plans for future social media campaigns, and feed into our central dashboards and reports for senior management.
The second Spredfast platform used by our group is Intelligence, which gives us crucial market knowledge and monitoring tools - this allows us to stay on top of trends in the industry, and also manage and respond to any issues that may arise within Research Publishing.
- Customer service and account management is excellent. All the Spredfast people we deal with have been helpful, professional and genuinely care about our success using the products.
- The interface is straightforward and well designed. The Product team at Spredfast also release improvements throughout the year, which are well documented and add genuine functionality - not just bells and whistles.
- The help pages within the platform are well put together and serve as a good first port of call when we've had any issues.
- Implementation was well managed and the training sessions delivered to our teams were very useful. These have found their way to our intranet, and new employees watch the recorded sessions to get up to speed.
- Some improvements to the analytics within Conversations would be helpful - I know there are plans to allow bespoke KPIs to be created and this would be a welcome addition.
- Simpler user management within the Intelligence platform - this is not yet aligned with the Conversations platform.
It works well with our other marketing technology platforms, and their integrations and APIs are straightforward.
If the organization was much smaller I think the platform would still work as the costings are broadly based upon users and accounts so could well be a good SME solution too.
- I met our reps, Heather Buckingham and Mahshad Vakili Hall, in person before the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year. We instantaneously clicked, they have been extremely helpful, excellent resources, and genuinely care about our success with the platform. I love Heather, Mahshad and the entire Spredfast team!
- During the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Spredfast team. From senior leadership to directors, sales, fulfillment, and customer service everyone made me feel like part of the family. A special shout out to Dave Games, Seth Egert, Matt Flamman, Alex Levy, Nadia Khalid and more. It was such a great first impression and they haven't disappointed.
- I've signed up for some of the complimentary training sessions with the product coaching team and have learned so much from them! After receiving minimal training on the platform and functionalities in Conversations, I cherish these coaching sessions. A big thank you to our rep, Heather Buckingham, for encouraging me to sign up for these sessions. Shout out to Martin La Rocca and Casey Mong for being amazing product coaches and Josh Briseno for his support too!
- Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value.
- Based on the feedback I receive from our global marketing communications team I would say analytics could be improved. However, I have tried to get our team to upgrade to the Intelligence package which would be a better fit for us and we would get more out of. As part of that package, analytics are enhanced.
- When editing posts, it would be great to have a button to quickly reschedule a post rather than having to open the entire post up. Unless there already is and I just don't know :)
- The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to use.
- There are so many great visualizations available in Experiences that we're continually finding new uses.
- The team at Spredfast is super responsive and great about educating/training us on the tools or giving advice on specific activations we're trying to execute.
- While for the most part, we're enjoying using Experiences we have had several bugs or glitches. We've had instances where we couldn't link products to our content and other times when the streams weren't being pulled or showing up within the interface. These inconsistencies do make it a little worrisome when we have something needing to go live immediately and aren't always sure if it will work as it should.
- Spredfast makes it easy to assign tasks to the appropriate parties and audit or approve responses.
- Spredfast has the best customer service in the industry. Their Q&A sessions are extremely helpful any time I hit a bump in the road, and their coaching sessions ensure I'm always getting the most out of the tool. Their annual Summit conference is also extremely helpful.
- The platform can glitch a lot. Often small usability issues like that can be overlooked while the developers build solutions to bigger things.
- Support- They are always available for any questions or concerns you may have regarding data searches and specific areas to search and they always provide you with the most recent updates.
- Approachable and Dependable On- Boarding Staff (sales)- Each member of the on boarding team for Spredfast shown genuine concern and enthusiasm to work with myself and my staff to ensure the Spredfast platform and team can and would function to it's highest capacity.
- Training - The on-site training provided by Spredfast was seamless and direct. Each of my staff enjoyed knowing how to utilize the platform with a more efficient view of social sites in one location and the ability to triage and assist customer's from all 3 social sites in one space.
- Full Social Site Functions - Such as banning, blocking or hiding for Instagram and Twitter.
- Spredfast does a phenomenal job when it comes to personal relations. Everyone I've met and worked with is not only super helpful, but very easy to get along with as well. This makes working with them a pleasure!
- Communication & Transparency. Whether the news is good or bad, Spredfast always does a great job keeping us all in the loop & opening themselves up for any questions/concerns we have.
- The only area in which I feel they could improve is delivering on promises, specifically when it comes to new products. We've seen some fantastic demos of various products or additions to existing products, but a few of them have still not fully come to fruition.
- Constantly updating and improving their product to keep it current and leading edge.
- Training modules are excellent, constant training on updates, low barrier of use for people to adopt the platform.
- Prompt technical support.
- Much is done remotely, more person to person check-ins between client reps and clients would be nice.
- I would love to be able to edit posts directly from Spredfast after publishing instead of needing to go into the native platform to fix typos, etc.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
According to the vendor, Khoros is a customer engagement platform built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, the vendor claims Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100, and ten offices globally, Khoros powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, the vendor says Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
The vendor promises that Khoros Marketing enables brands to engage customers with meaningful campaigns that foster loyalty and drive business results. Key benefits include:
Scalable Workflows: Orchestrate social campaigns across teams and accounts to drive business results.
Strong Governance: Proactively govern across your social footprint.
Meaningful Analytics: Connect your social performance to larger business objectives.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Integrations
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Competitors
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||3%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||97%|
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Spredfast has many customers with global deployments|
|Supported Languages:||Any language the Social Networks themselves support|