Reviews (1-25 of 61)
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast is strong but with some minor difficulties"
- Scheduling posts is simple. It allows you to post right away or schedule for later. It also displays a full calendar view to ensure that posts are not overlapping.
- Intelligence provides extensive analytics for Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram. It allows you multiple ways to filter searches and look at different breakdowns of content.
- The platform itself makes it easy to navigate between Intelligence and Conversations
- Spredfast offers a number of platform services, but so many that it tends to be overwhelming at points.
- We would like to see a little more transparency with the company. Several months ago Spredfast merged with a company called Lithium, and my coworkers and I were not aware of the change until we attending their conference in Texas.
- There seems to be a lot of turnover. In my 2.5 years working with Spredfast our account has had a handful of different account managers, sometimes making it hard to keep up.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Impressive service levels, great enterprise experience, excellent all round product."
We utilize the Conversations platform for publishing posts, scheduling and planning campaigns and ensuring everyone is on the same page when it comes to our busy calendar of social media activity. This allows us to drive all our social through one interface, saving time and effort, plus gives teams across the globe visibility of the bigger picture.
We also use the Conversations platform for the detailed campaign level analytics it provides. These inform strategy plans for future social media campaigns, and feed into our central dashboards and reports for senior management.
The second Spredfast platform used by our group is Intelligence, which gives us crucial market knowledge and monitoring tools - this allows us to stay on top of trends in the industry, and also manage and respond to any issues that may arise within Research Publishing.
- Customer service and account management is excellent. All the Spredfast people we deal with have been helpful, professional and genuinely care about our success using the products.
- The interface is straightforward and well designed. The Product team at Spredfast also release improvements throughout the year, which are well documented and add genuine functionality - not just bells and whistles.
- The help pages within the platform are well put together and serve as a good first port of call when we've had any issues.
- Implementation was well managed and the training sessions delivered to our teams were very useful. These have found their way to our intranet, and new employees watch the recorded sessions to get up to speed.
- Some improvements to the analytics within Conversations would be helpful - I know there are plans to allow bespoke KPIs to be created and this would be a welcome addition.
- Simpler user management within the Intelligence platform - this is not yet aligned with the Conversations platform.
It works well with our other marketing technology platforms, and their integrations and APIs are straightforward.
If the organization was much smaller I think the platform would still work as the costings are broadly based upon users and accounts so could well be a good SME solution too.
- I met our reps, Heather Buckingham and Mahshad Vakili Hall, in person before the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year. We instantaneously clicked, they have been extremely helpful, excellent resources, and genuinely care about our success with the platform. I love Heather, Mahshad and the entire Spredfast team!
- During the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Spredfast team. From senior leadership to directors, sales, fulfillment, and customer service everyone made me feel like part of the family. A special shout out to Dave Games, Seth Egert, Matt Flamman, Alex Levy, Nadia Khalid and more. It was such a great first impression and they haven't disappointed.
- I've signed up for some of the complimentary training sessions with the product coaching team and have learned so much from them! After receiving minimal training on the platform and functionalities in Conversations, I cherish these coaching sessions. A big thank you to our rep, Heather Buckingham, for encouraging me to sign up for these sessions. Shout out to Martin La Rocca and Casey Mong for being amazing product coaches and Josh Briseno for his support too!
- Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value.
- Based on the feedback I receive from our global marketing communications team I would say analytics could be improved. However, I have tried to get our team to upgrade to the Intelligence package which would be a better fit for us and we would get more out of. As part of that package, analytics are enhanced.
- When editing posts, it would be great to have a button to quickly reschedule a post rather than having to open the entire post up. Unless there already is and I just don't know :)
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Scalability and Support Make Spredfast Soar"
- Spredfast makes it easy to assign tasks to the appropriate parties and audit or approve responses.
- Spredfast has the best customer service in the industry. Their Q&A sessions are extremely helpful any time I hit a bump in the road, and their coaching sessions ensure I'm always getting the most out of the tool. Their annual Summit conference is also extremely helpful.
- The platform can glitch a lot. Often small usability issues like that can be overlooked while the developers build solutions to bigger things.
- Spredfast does a phenomenal job when it comes to personal relations. Everyone I've met and worked with is not only super helpful, but very easy to get along with as well. This makes working with them a pleasure!
- Communication & Transparency. Whether the news is good or bad, Spredfast always does a great job keeping us all in the loop & opening themselves up for any questions/concerns we have.
- The only area in which I feel they could improve is delivering on promises, specifically when it comes to new products. We've seen some fantastic demos of various products or additions to existing products, but a few of them have still not fully come to fruition.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast streamlines Social Media engagements"
- Spredfast reporting capabilities have streamlined and improved multiple reporting requirements with an easy-to-use interface and scheduling process. The reports are easily customized and have allowed our teams to quickly perform necessary audits on content.
- Publishing functionality continues to evolve and improve at pace with social networks. Spredfast's reliability is critical to ensuring our business continuity.
- Spredfast's support teams provide unparalleled service. The teams have made an effort to not only know our business model but to understand our team dynamic and the nuances that impact how we work.
- I'd like to see some user experience tactical function improvements implemented on a quicker timeline - things like having an option to choose a new user to mirror or offering more saved data exports. That said, we have a great technical account manager and information architect who take care of us quickly and seamlessly.
Spreadfast is well suited for the following:
- An excellent publishing resource that mitigates risks by creating an alternate route to native platform access. Publishing approval workflows ensure due diligence, and the ability to pause all publishing is an efficient way to respond to world events where BAU publishing would not be appropriate.
- Providing reporting functionality that supports content audits/verifications as well as measurement of social care teams actions
- Customer Care - the social care inbox provides third party moderation teams the tools required to manage customer comments as well as triage and escalate to internal teams in a streamlined flow through defined automations and labeling
1) Strategic Marketing Campaign. Jive Software wanted to reach a new audience and broaden awareness for their SaaS application for teams. Through analysis and content strategy, we worked with the Spredfast services team to launch a multi-faceted social campaign around the “Office Hero”—creating a persona, an interactive social experience, and a mix of paid, earned, and owned social content. The social content created performed 43% better than email and 170-190% better than traditional advertising.
2) Influencer Engagement. We use Spredfast Intelligence and Conversations to find and build relationships with key technology evangelists.
3) Social Customer Service. At a B2B technology organization, we integrated Spredfast with Salesforce to provide real-time, customer support on a variety of social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- For the last seven years, I've used Spredfast tools to build scalable, B2B social media programs that include real-time monitoring, optimization, reporting and displays.
- Spredfast has flexible products. I've used it at various companies with different social strategies, team sizes, organizational workflows, and security frameworks.
- Spredfast integrates with marquee digital products like Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Tableau.
- Integration with stock photography provider like Adobe or iStock.
- Integration with Chinese social media platforms
- The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to use.
- There are so many great visualizations available in Experiences that we're continually finding new uses.
- The team at Spredfast is super responsive and great about educating/training us on the tools or giving advice on specific activations we're trying to execute.
- While for the most part, we're enjoying using Experiences we have had several bugs or glitches. We've had instances where we couldn't link products to our content and other times when the streams weren't being pulled or showing up within the interface. These inconsistencies do make it a little worrisome when we have something needing to go live immediately and aren't always sure if it will work as it should.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Getting to you know your business socially with Spredfast"
- Support- They are always available for any questions or concerns you may have regarding data searches and specific areas to search and they always provide you with the most recent updates.
- Approachable and Dependable On- Boarding Staff (sales)- Each member of the on boarding team for Spredfast shown genuine concern and enthusiasm to work with myself and my staff to ensure the Spredfast platform and team can and would function to it's highest capacity.
- Training - The on-site training provided by Spredfast was seamless and direct. Each of my staff enjoyed knowing how to utilize the platform with a more efficient view of social sites in one location and the ability to triage and assist customer's from all 3 social sites in one space.
- Full Social Site Functions - Such as banning, blocking or hiding for Instagram and Twitter.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast -- A social media arsenal in one elegant, streamlined platform"
- Streamlining the publishing/scheduling of social media content at scale.
- Facilitating our ability to track and respond to online conversations about us in real time.
- Visually conveying how our social media posts are performing, especially as they compare to our competitors.
- We wish Spredfast would maintain at least 24 months of data so that we can properly calculate YoY performance figures.
- Customer success - their team is truly collaborative and interested in partnering with our business to drive success.
- User-friendliness - the UI and UX is intuitive and simple, and it is straightforward to administer at the global level.
- Rapid improvements - Spredfast is often able to nimbly keep up with changes and updates across the major social media platforms.
- Social media analytics - performance data is due for a major overhaul.
- Company-wide 'governance' data - most/least active initiatives/accounts/users.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Fairly new to the Product, but the word about its usefulness has Spredfast!"
- View Metrics across channels: Spredfast gives quick access to the most important metrics and you can compare metrics across channels with just a few mouse clicks. This used to be a very cumbersome and manual process but is now greatly simplified and immediate.
- Monitoring competitors: we monitor both our competitors' tweets, and mentions of them. This allows us to see what customers are saying, and then we can respond to those customers or promote specific aspects of our product that addresses our competitors' shortcomings.
- Quick Customer Response: We can very easily see when a customer or social media user is mentioning our brand, and can respond to concerns, questions about products, or advice we can offer in responding directly to that user or a broader audience.
- Customer Service: There have only been a few times where I needed to contact Customer Service. They are always quick to respond and take care to offer appropriate help. Then, they follow up to make sure your concerns/needs have been met. I'm impressed!
- Training: The platform is very deep, and the training is somewhat limited and out of date. This is endemic in the SaaS field, as the platform changes faster than the training materials can be updated. Spredfast should revise their training videos (which are already quite good) to have updated material, go much slower in explanations, and break the topics up into shorter (but more in-depth) topics.
- Exporting from Intelligence: I can create dashboards, analytics, and the like, but it would be great to have more and more accessible exporting options.
- Constantly updating and improving their product to keep it current and leading edge.
- Training modules are excellent, constant training on updates, low barrier of use for people to adopt the platform.
- Prompt technical support.
- Much is done remotely, more person to person check-ins between client reps and clients would be nice.
- I would love to be able to edit posts directly from Spredfast after publishing instead of needing to go into the native platform to fix typos, etc.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Social Media Tool Bringing Everything Together."
As a European company all our markets including the digital and customer care organizations use Spredfast to publish and engage with our customers, this enables us to work across departments to provide a customer 360 approach for a proven customer experience.
- Funneling content from hundreds of different social media platforms in to one easy to create dashboard. This enables us to manage multiples of accounts and languages with ease enabling a constant and efficient way to engage with customers on behalf of our brands.
- Providing analytics on every aspect of social media campaigns and engagement, from agent response time to campaign focus. This enables the ability to see outliers and re-approach training for engagement or show great or poor performers as campaigns to help implement successful future products.
- Overall, Spredfast combines simplicity with all aspects of working with social media from start to finish.
- Possibility of adding in forums and earned content and be able to directly reply without third party API integration.
- Creating automatic sentiment analysis
- Spredfast's interface and overall design is much more aesthetically pleasing than other tools I have used or demo-ed in the past. I enjoy the font/layout/boldness much more than I did with Sprinklr
- Spredfast has made it easy for my team to respond to customers and label mentions quickly and efficiently. Since we try to respond in less than 10 mentions from when the comment came in, the easy layout helps make this possible
- The filters in Spredfast make it easy to look for a certain mention and/or remove certain mentions from a stream that we classify as "noise" or spam.
- I would like for it to be easier to attach images when responding to customers since you are currently only allowed to do it when responding publicly on Twitter or Facebook. Also, you can't respond with a picture from the text box - you need to go to Options and then attach... which is just more clicks/time spent.
- Currently the analytics are still in Beta and we cannot get real time reporting which is a downside
- It would be nice to be able to have verified mentions rise all the way to the top of the stream or even be flagged.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast is a great tool with super attentive support and people."
- The UX is clean and easy to adopt.
- The team at Spredfast are extremely proactive and super keen on ensuring you're getting the most from the platform.
- Although unlikely, it would be good if it could pull in the data from the social networks in real-time ;)
- Track and monitor conversations.
- Allow for publishing.
- Allow for moderation and approval of comments and posts.
- Sometimes the approval process can get a bit convoluted.
- Would love to see more ways to track who is responding to certain comments.
- Would like to see more opportunity for the platform to help with proofreading of posts.
- Customer care for social media is handled exceptionally in Spredfast
- Amazing onboarding process and they continue to assist throughout your contract
- Detailed scheduling and calendar tool with a fantastic user experience
- Analytics are wide-ranging and allow for analytics that are high level or more detailed deep dive
- Would like to see more localised tech support
- Customer service - while the main functionality is standard and solid it's really the customer service that sets Spredfast apart from their competitors.
- Innovation - year after year it's obvious that Spredfast wants to be the best social analytics and management software in the space. They're regularly rolling out updates and new features.
- It would be great if more of the features catered specifically to companies in the B2B space.
I can see how Spredfast could be too much tool for smaller companies and teams or might be too clunky for really large, interdisciplinary teams.
- The scheduling capabilities are excellent - it's easy to schedule multiple posts across different accounts, assign campaign labels to each post for future tracking, and to see an at-a-glance view of what's on the calendar.
- The Intelligence platform has been an invaluable social listening tool, and the campaign dashboards give leadership the high-level metrics they need (and the ability for us to drill down for more granular data points)
- We also really like the Planner functionality that lets you manage a campaign from start to finish with multiple users and accounts.
- Additional functionality for paid campaigns - I believe this is being worked on.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast - Easy to use; provides voice of the customer insights"
- Spredfast is easy to configure to meet the business needs. And as the business changes, it is very easy to modify the existing workflows to meet the new needs.
- Data labeling (aka tagging) is very easy to set-up and then report on the various labels applied to the inbound social media Customer Care comments.
- The analytics tool is quite robust and getting better all the time. The ability to pull key insights out of the social media data is very important to us. Social media comments, in general, tend to serve as an early warning system for our company. So our ability to glean these insights quickly is very important.
- Spredfast is growing quickly and with this comes some unintended consequences. They have a lot of great ideas on their roadmap, but the execution/delivery of these seems a bit slow.
- There are improvement opportunities with Analytics. I'd like to see more widgets and the ability to download data into Excel for further data manipulation.
- Data storage/access is too restrictive. If I don't proactively use Data Exports to set up reporting, I have lost out in my ability to run analysis on larger time periods.
I have a terrific success manager (Angela Lacey) who is very responsive and proactive. She keeps us well informed and assists with troubleshooting. I would like to see Spredfast facilitate more customer-to-customer networking for best practices and idea sharing.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast - Excellent for Social Listening and Real-Time Event Coverage"
If our team ever leads a real-time social activation to track conversation for events or micro-holidays, previous year convos, geolocations, Spredfast is a useful companion tool to track related activity.
- Competitive analysis - assessing share of voice and mentions by brand, hashtag or authoritative users.
- Real-time event activity tracking around a brand activation, speaker series or broadcast.
- Demographic information for audience building.
- Expanding robust live trend analysis and search beyond Twitter and onto other channels.
- Increasing the number of list and trend comparisons for users to run in the Intelligence feature.
- Stronger influencer identification search based on interest, follower count and channel relevance.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Pleasantly surprised by Spredfast's capabilities"
- Real-time listening. Spredfast allows you to look at both Twitter and Instagram data (separately) in real time. This is most helpful when you're monitoring an event, for example in a war room setting, where you need to keep close tabs on conversation about your brand, influencers, etc. I've found that it's also been very helpful if you're monitoring your brand on a screen that's public to your company, because you won't need to manually refresh the screen to keep the information updated -- Spredfast will automatically update it for you.
- Social listening visualizations. I really am impressed by the various types of visualizations that Spredfast offers.
- Providing support. Beyond having a great rep and support access via email, Spredfast holds regular office hours 4 days/week for 1 hour/day, where any client can call in to work with a trainer 1:1. These are sessions where any client can dial in, so you may have another person or two on the line asking questions too, but I've found these sessions to be highly valuable when I'm looking to solve for specific listening or reporting needs.
- Onboarding. Spredfast offers a very user-friendly online tutorial for onboarding. We used this guided tutorial for Conversations, and it was a huge help in quickly getting us up and running with the tool.
- Publishing content. There are some things that cannot be published within Spredfast (ex: gifs and canvas ads on Facebook). I was told that Spredfast has made the business decision to invest more in paid analytics and performance reporting rather than execution/replication of Facebook Ads Manager. As we look to have our agencies publish content for our brands, for security reasons, it's really important that we have a simple solution for publishing within Spredfast vs. handing over account passwords, so agencies can publish content natively.
- Spredfast's mobile app. While the basic functionality is there, my team hasn't found that we can solely community manage from our phones, because the app doesn't allow us to take all actions that we can on desktop. For example, we cannot 1) hide/delete a post from our phone, 2) jump to our bookmark or add a bookmark, 3) the filters that you set up on your desktop do not follow to the app (nor can you set up filters on the app), 4) it's easier to accidentally assign a post to the wrong person/group on the app vs. desktop, 5) among other frustrations. We've provided this feedback to Spredfast.
- Separate data. Spredfast allows you to look at Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook (limited) data separately, but not together. Most brands are looking at a holistic view of their social listening and don't want to see the platforms segmented. I've requested that there's an option to view this data altogether.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Review: "Spredfast is great for large organizations to keep track of social posting!"
- Corporate reputation security - extra layer of approvals is very helpful.
- Through intelligence, our teams can monitor talk across social and know when something important surfaces.
- Spredfast conversations allows us to see and filter all posts, whether visible on a page or dark and promoted posts.
- I'm looking forward to having Spredfast Audience ready but FB API issue may limit this.
- Spredfast can improve some of its search capabilities for larger companies who have many pages of data.
- I would like to see an overall calendar viewing of a sector's initiatives up front vs. having to filter for them on an initiative.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
According to the vendor, Khoros is a customer engagement platform built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, the vendor claims Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100, and ten offices globally, Khoros powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, the vendor says Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
The vendor promises that Khoros Marketing enables brands to engage customers with meaningful campaigns that foster loyalty and drive business results. Key benefits include:
Scalable Workflows: Orchestrate social campaigns across teams and accounts to drive business results.
Strong Governance: Proactively govern across your social footprint.
Meaningful Analytics: Connect your social performance to larger business objectives.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Integrations
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Competitors
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||3%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||97%|
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Spredfast has many customers with global deployments|
|Supported Languages:||Any language the Social Networks themselves support|