LeadLander Review: "Great tool to help sales have better conversations"https://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsLeadLanderUnspecified6.4161012013-04-02T19:40:13.641Z
Overall Satisfaction with LeadLander
- The dashboard gives a very good overview to allow the use to see most recent company visits and searches with a geographical breakdown as well. The search feature is very useful as it allows a more descriptive breakdown by company, ISP or people to what individual pages have been reviewing on the website.
- This information is very useful for sales people who are already engaged with prospects. Knowing that a company is looking at certain website pages / products allows the sales person to have a much more relevant, informed conversation.
- The product is integrated with Data.com (formely Jigsaw) and with LinkedIn which is useful.
- The product produces good reports that can be emailed to share with colleagues. It's also possible to set up watch lists and tag companies that we are interested in so that if anyone from one of those companies visits the site, we are alerted immediately.
- Overall the functionality is my only recommendation at this time would be to improve the interface design.
- Better insight to website visits.
- Sales is able to track visits to existing contacts in SFDC.