Overall Satisfaction with LiveAgent
We use Live Agent primarily in our marketing function to manage chat conversation on our website. As a niche supplier of high end of building extensions, this gives us a vital opportunity to start qualifying prospects at the earliest stage. We can loosely discuss requirements and budget ranges to allow our sales team to follow up these opportunities with better customer insights.
- Great features.
- Easy to customize and make brand consistent.
- Chat widget has zero impact on our site loading speed.
- Team working functionality.
- It has so many features we are probably not using all of them as well as we could - room for improvement at our end!
- Free initial trial period could be longer for testing.
- Google Maps integration needs improving.
- Improvement in our SEO rankings as it has zero impact on our site loading speed (something that our previous provider was impacting negatively).
- Far improved engagement with chat visitors.
- Far improved ability to qualify prospective sales leads.
- Zendesk Chat (formerly Zopim)
We previously used Zendesk Chat but discovered after a period of testing that the chat widget negatively impacted our site loading speed. We did some research and discovered LiveAgent was number one ranked in the market place for a number of factors but, importantly for us, the negligible impact on site loading. We now have a far superior chat solution and zero impact on our site loading which is now rated 100/100 for site speed.
LiveAgent is a great solution for website chat scenarios, both B2C and B2B. It is full of functionality and customizable features make it the ideal solution for our needs. We particularly like the features that are available to handle respondents when we offline and the chat function is disabled. It is difficult to think of a scenario where it is less appropriate as it ticks all of our boxes!